“Great Food. Great Evening”
Review of The Branding Iron Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had a very different experience, the food and the service was excellent. Our steaks were cooked just as ordered, they were tender, with a great taste. The side dishes were also very good

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I don't think The Branding Iron deserves one star. We went there tonight for the first time hoping it would be great. Boy, were we disappointed! Our server was Ed and we were seated at table 5. I ordered potato skins and cheese fries for appetizers, a well done sirloin with sweet potato fries for me, my daughter ordered chicken fettucini, my son ordered a cheeseburger, and my husband ordered catfish and shrimp. We NEVER got our appetizers, the fettucini was dripping in greasy butter, my steak was undercooked and so were the fries, my son's cheeseburger was burnt on the outside and undercooked on the inside and his fries were cold. To top it all off, my husband never even got his food! I told Ed, our server, to take my steak off the ticket and since we never got our appetizers or my husband's food, take those off as well. The manager, I don't know her name because she didn't introduce herself, came over and not once did she say she was sorry or asked us what she could do to make our experience at The Branding Iron better. She had an "Oh, well" attitude. I will NEVER, EVER go back to this place and will tell everyone I know to not waste their money. A big thumbs DOWN!

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We came here before celebrating our New Year's Eve. I ordered a medium rare steak. It came out tough and medium well. My husband ordered the pulled pork and he could barely chew it. The restaraunt does not have very good sound control so it was very loud. Not a welcoming atmosphere. Will not be going again.