“Great Seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Rolesville, North Carolina
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stopped in Yulee on our way to Ft Lauderdale and found Murray's Grill. I had the Fried Oyster Dinner and my wife had the Fried Shimp Dinner. Both were very good. The service was very friendly. If we lived here we would make it a regular stop.

• Visited April 2013

Dublin, Georgia
“Best Steak Ever.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

After a long day at the Jacksonville Zoo, we didn't want to go far for a good meal. We had seen Murray's on our way back from Amelia Island the night before and decided to give it a try. WOW! The special was the queen cut rib eye with a free order of shrimp cooked any style. My medium rare steak was beautifully charred on the outside and pink inside. My husband was pleased with his steak also. Service was outstanding. The manager stopped by the table, then conveyed our compliments to the cooks. We will definitely go back.

Visited April 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Comfort food in a sports haven.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Our dinner was pasta with seafood Alfredo. The ambiance has every sports banner within 1,000 miles of colleges, even the Boston Red Sox! We were told to come here by the hotel we were staying. Yulee does not have a lot of choices, but this was just fine for a simple meal in a comfortable setting. The only comment I can says that there was only six small grilled shrimp, medium size, in the dinner plate. Not a lot, I thought, but it was filling with the fettuccine. The burgers looked very big going by so maybe we didn't order the best offering on the menu. For a locale that has a shrimp festival, you would think there would be more of that on the menu?

Visited March 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere with Excellent, Excellent food. There were four of us and we all went away happys. No wonder it was crowded!

Visited March 2013
Fernandina Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed at Dinner”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped at Murray's for dinner at 630 pm during the Concorde Delegance Weekend. I have been to the restaurant many times and even knew the waitress by name and she knew me as well. My significant other and I ordered an appetizer and drinks and placed our dinner order at the same time because we overheard the waitress tell the next table there was a 30 min. wait on entrees due to the crowd. We were fine waiting for the food. The appetizer was excellent and tide us til the dinner came. Thats when it all went down hill. My tenderloin that I ordered medium were only slightly warm and well done. Worse yet, the mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon-completely cold and uneatable. My significant others tips were also well done. We stopped the waitress and told her the following concerns. She apologized and gladly took the dinners back and said that she would bring us another order. Twenty minutes later the entrees arrived again. This time the tips were ok if you like them swimming in butter. Again, the potatoes were cold. I don't know how they can mess up mash potatoes twice. I would have been happy if they even microwaved them at this point. We again told the waitress about the potatoes. She apologized again and said that she would comp the toppings on the potatoes. WHAT? The potatoes altogether are not warm enough to eat. Why would I even pay for them? Very disappointing. She said that she would speak to the manager and be back. She later came back with the check and offered again to comp the toppings and take 20% off our check. We are still baffled by the toppings comment and suggested that a better resolution would be to comp by entire entree at this point. We finally came to an agreement on the check, however, it was very disappointing experience all around.

• Visited March 2013