“Great Deal”
Review of Ichiban Buffet - CLOSED

Ichiban Buffet
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff was friendly, the place clean, the food was great, excellent choices and all you can eat. This was a nice place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Ichiban Buffet
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have been to this buffet before and it was decent at one time but over the years it has slowly gone downhill. My husband ate some of the black pepper shrimp and bit into a rotten shrimp and had to run to the bathroom to spit it out and wash his mouth out. His appetite was ruined and he stopped eating immediately. We told the waitress and she said "no other customers have complained about the shrimp" like she didn't believe us. My husband said well I'm telling you now, the shrimp is rotten. She insisted that the shrimp was prepared fresh today and walked away.

None of the food was hot or even warm, the hot food selections were cold because they had been sitting out so long! Most Chinese buffets you can see the steam coming out from beneath the steamer trays to keep the food at proper temperature however their steamers didn't even look like they were on.You could tell some of the entrees had been sitting out for 4+ hours and the sushi looked like it had been cooked/prepared 5-6+ hours prior.

I was hungry, so I ate about 1/2 plate of the cold food before I stopped eating. My husband had only ate 1/2 of his plate too which was mostly salad before the shrimp incident. I didn't dare eat the seafood items I had picked out in fear of it being rotten. The waitress returned to see we only ate 1/2 of our plates and said the manager was going to take off 50%. We thought that was acceptable since we did eat eat 1/2 a plate of food. However, she only took $5 off and our bill was still $22.00 for a half a plate of cold and rotten food!

We will never come back here again.