“Not impressed”

Cuisines: American
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We gave them some time after their opening, hoping the kinks would have been worked out but that was not our case. Order was sent back as eggs were not cooked properly but re-order came back just the same. Eggs had been ordered over medium and both times the white was still not cooked. Server was apologetic but was so busy she never even offered to adjust the bill. Won't return.

Visited April 2013

Owensboro, Kentucky
“Average restaurant”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went for breakfast to take a break from hotel breakfasts. The service was "meh". I had oatmeal and toast. I got my oatmeal and my daughter got her meal and I had to remind the waitress that I ordered toast. She came back and told me they had to make it. I was wondering how hard an order of oatmeal and toast was that they forgot to make my toast. The waitress then asked me if I wanted a refill on my coffee. I said yes, and waited and waited and waited until she finally came back. Tomorrow I think I will go back down to the breakfast bar at the hotel. The food was average but the service was lacking.

• Visited June 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Worth going to”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped by the Crazy Egg when leaving Amelia Island. It was worth the stop as the food was very good. The service was also great.

Visited June 2013
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
“Very Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Showed up at 330pm...not quite lunch, not quite dinner. We were the only patrons there. Gotta say, if you have a chance, go to this restaurant. Staff was friendly, Food was EGGselent.....(ok, corny I know but I had to do it). Ingredients fresh and all prepared perfectly. I will definitely be back!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice variety of options for breakfast....something for everyone, plus it's served all day. The complimentary muffins are very good. Good service and food.

Visited May 2013