“The best with excellent Margaritas a bonus”

San Jose Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Yulee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our favorite local Mexican restaurant is quite good but this one is outstanding.

We knew with the first sampling of the chips and salsa that this was going to be a positive experience. The 2 for 1 Margaritas are available all day with the purchase of an entree and boy are they good.

We shared the Fajitas Tapatias (chicken and beef) and Platillo Del Mar. There was so much food we had enough for a snack the next day with some remaining tortillas.

And I must mention the super sopapilla which reminded me of the memorable one I had during a visit to Albuquerque many years ago.

Friendly, efficient service enhanced our experience.

If I lived in the the area I would definitely be a regular.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very fresh, flavorful food. We live on Amelia Island and often eat there for lunch when we are off running errands. Very attentive wait staff and great food. Local coupons make it a great value!

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The food is always delicious, and they have some of the best white cheese dip around! They also have awesome margaritas! My boyfriend and I got togo food from there and it was just as enjoyable as eating there.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Took a chance not to travel into Fernandina due to fog. I noted we never tried the Mexican restaurant in the target/home depot shopping center. What a nice surprise. All the other reviews spot on. Immediate warm chips and perfectly spiced salsa. We both ordedred two Dos xx amber served quickly in chilled glass. We both love carnita fajitas (slow cooked pork) but it was not on the menu. They said they could do it and it came on hot skillet with fresh green peppers onions and tomatoes with 4 flour tortillas. Terrific flavor!. They may now make it a regular irem. We will go again!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The service is great. The food is wonderful! They do their best at preparing any special orders you might have. The chili relleno are the best in the area.

1  Thank phyllis31520