“Can't say enough about this excellent restaurant !!!”

San Jose Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Yulee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've been to a number of Mexican restaurants, chains and independents as well. So when San Jose came to Yulee several years ago, I had to try it. I find absolutely no reason to ever try any other restaurant in this area again, because no one can beat the fresh and delicious food served here. The business is run by a family that ran their business in Mexico until they came here, it is obvious from the food, service, and cleanliness that they take care and pride in their business. I love the chimichanga so much that I hate to even try anything else, but I am sure all of there food is delicious! Well worth a visit for those that like Mexican food.

There are newer reviews for San Jose Mexican Grill

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Delicious and fresh food cooked to order in a clean and friendly environment. Nice atmosphere too!
Reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Prompt service, reasonable prices, and great taste. I ordered the gran fiesta and the best was the chile relleno. The shrimp fajitas were excellent.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went here for a happy hour, got some appetizer's and I thought the best was the homemade salsa and chips. Its a nice atmosphere, seems to attract a good amount of people. I wouldn't say the food was the best (too many fried foods), but good atmosphere.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I'm Cuban and I'm from Miami, so I've had my fair share of good Mexican food. This is about as authentic as it gets. The tamale is FANTASTIC and a must when you visit (it has meat inside, and is great). Also the stuffed chili pepper was also great, along with the quasadillas (I had the spinach one). I wasn't crazy about the tacos, stick to the real food.