“Pleasant nights stay”

Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Yulee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 14, 2013

On January 9th the three of us, (my wife, me, and the dog) found ourselves in Yulee , Florida, tired, hungry, and more than ready to stop for the night. The staff couldn't have been more accomodating, helping us with every problem that seemed insurmountable at that time. Shayla sent us up with a lovely room and then directed us to Murray's grill for a great meal, after making sure that the dog felt right at home as well. In the morning Joy was very helpful getting us going, plus helped us get our Best Western Rewards "sorted out". We felt so welcomed that we will make a stop in Yulee a regular from now on. Thank you. Jim & Angela A.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Heather S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Happy Guest,

Here at the Best Western Plus - First Coast Inn & Suites - Yulee, FL we strive to provide true "Southern Hospitality". Murray's Grill is a local favorite that is truly appreciating the fact that they are listed inside our front desk Restaurant Guide. Your review was very appreciated by all the hard working staff members that enjoy providing more than our guests expect. In addition to the 35 Item Hot breakfast Buffet with our very popular "Omelets", our hotel offers Fresh Baked Cookies and Nacho's every night.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been traveling from Maine to Florida and staying at Best Western Hotels. On Jan 3,2013 we stayed at a Best Western in Yulee, Florida. It is one of the 'best' Best Westerns we have stayed at.We were glad we drove the extra miles to stay there. There were warm cookies in the early evening and at 6:30p.m. there was a social hour with nachos. The breakfast buffet was well presented and wonderful. Just right before another day of traveling.The staff was pleasant and helpful, the rooms nicely furnished, and clean. We will surely stay here again when we are in the area. djk

Room Tip: Access to the second & third floors are by elevator and all are inside access.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna K
Heather S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Happy Guest, Your review made me blush. These honest & kind words make our staff feel appreciated. All the hard work that goes into providing every guest our famous "Southern Hospitality" is now open for people to see Worldwide on Tripadvisor.com. What a great way to start our New Year off!!! Thanks A Million!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

this hotel is very nice. They greet you at the desk and have a refreshing lemonade drink that the front desk. The rooms are clean and spacious. Nice Tv, fridge, and the remote to the tv even works.... The breakfast is pretty good to. They have cereal, waffels. boiled eggs. yogart and different pastries and breads for toast. They even have a comp refreshments in the evening. I would recommend and definitely stay here again. The rate was also fair. I stay about 180 days a year in hotels and this was one of the better ones i have stayed in... Enjoy all. Thanks to all the staff for making this a great christmas. Joe W. December 23 thru 26th 2012.

Room Tip: room on the rear section of the building are quieter and also on the east side. All rooms seem to be...

Dear Happy Guest,

Here at the Best Western Plus - First Coast Inn & Suites - Yulee, FL we strive to provide true "Southern Hospitality". Your review was very appreciated by all the hard working staff members that enjoy providing more than our guests expect. In addition to the 35 Item Hot breakfast Buffet with our very popular "Omelets", our hotel offers Fresh Baked Cookies and Nacho's every night.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights-splurge on the executive suite if you have kids'. Two rooms and 2 TVs came in very handy. Everything was super clean, bed was super comfy, and the staff treated us with five star quality-especially Shayla, Joy, and Linda! Superior find! Great upcoming area in northeast Florida!

• Stayed: December 2012
Heather S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Happy Guest,

We appreciate your honest review. We truly are becoming popular for providing "Southern Hospitality".

See You Next Time!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way back from Florida. A pleasant surprise! The rooms are spacious, very comfortable beds and pillows! We slept so well! The rooms are well decorated. In the evening, we were treated to hot cookies and nachos! The breakfast is excellent: eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, etc. ...It's a great hotel!

1  Thank CarojimQuebec

We appreciate your honest review of our new hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our newest Best Western Plus on I-95 between South Carolina and South Florida. We are proud to be part of the world largest hotel family. We truly are becoming popular for providing "Southern Hospitality".

See You Next Time!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I’ve traveled extensively throughout the continental United States, for both business and pleasure. I have to say, this is the most comfortable and probably one of the best nights sleep that I’ve ever had while on the road. I discovered that they use, top-end, Sealy Posturepedic mattresses. I was told, “The owners don’t play games and that they believe in giving the customer what they came for, a good nights sleep.”

They have a pretty nice breakfast spread as well. It is my understanding that they go to Sam’s club and buy everything themselves. For their biscuits and gravy, they use Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. I love those things: So much so, I’ve quit making biscuits after 40+ years.

I’ve reviewed this establishment in the past, when it was Country Inns and Suites. It’s been our favorite stop-over on our semi-annual trips to the FL Keys. However, I made our reservation with great trepidation after discovering that it had changed over to Best Western. I’ve had some terrible experiences with Best Western in the past: So much so that I’ve not stayed in one in well over a decade.

I’m happy to say, that will change; starting with the Best Western Plus in Yulee, FL. I am pleased to see that they have kept the same quality of service, maintenance and cleanliness as we experienced with the previous establishment. In fact, I’ve noticed some issues that have been tended to since our last stay in June of 2012. The quality is excellent and the staff exemplary. Keep up the good work, and we will be back. God bless.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review! Your review will be posted for all of our hard working staff to enjoy. The effort to provide all guests an experience like yours is our goal each and everyday. Please be sure to bring your friends & family next time.

See you soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed at this Best Western on December 14th for one night. The apperance of this hotel inside and out is excellent. The fire place in the lobby gives it a warm welcoming feeling. The rooms are very clean and nice, I was suprised by the high ceilings, made the rooms feel bigger. The hotels staff are super, very customer oriented and friendly. I don't remember the General Managers name that checked me in, but he was very pleasent and helpful when I had a little computer problem. When I checked out in the morning, Joy was very professional and pleasant.

It was such a nice experience that next time I am in the area I will be staying here. I will also recommend Best Western Plus First Coast Inn and Suites to my family and friends when they are traveling in Florida.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Heather S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

We were glad to see your review! Let me start by thanking you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our hotel. Our hotel is the newest Best Western Plus on I-95 between South Carolina and South Florida. We are proud to be part of the world largest hotel family. Your review title included the following statement: "Beautiful Place" We thank you for your kind words.

See You Soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yulee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yulee
Comfort Inn Yulee
Comfort Inn Yulee
#3 of 6 in Yulee
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island at the Beach
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island ...
#10 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Villas of Amelia Island Plantation
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia ...
#11 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Been to Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!