“Bus crawl to Village bar ”
Review of The Village Bar

The Village Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Never been ...I know shameful ...finally reach place was packed food was great and the hot server with the Chinese was working her tail off ..while looking good ...this place is a can't miss for anyone who likes food drinks and fun while on Barbados

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I'm always in Barbados and my family always talked about this place. So on my Crop over trip we went here to have lunch and hang out. I love the atmosphere and the amazing view it has. The Staff is so friendly and helpful with anything you need, and when its liked that you have to get there early because this place fills up quickly lol. I'll be going back to Barbados for the 50th independence and this is a place I must stop at again.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for the best spot of bajan cuisine and our aunt (Barbadian) recommended to visit this restaurant on Saturday because that was the Pudding&Souse weekday! So we rode like a half and hour to discover it and it was worth it! Couple of Banks, great pork ribs with macaroni pie and the best Pudding&Souse! The view is great because is up on a hill and see the beautiful farms and trees! If you rent a car in Barbados you need to visit this great place!

Reviewed January 16, 2016

Tucked away in St John, Lemon Arbour is surprisingly popular with tourists. Already a local favourite. My boyfriend tried to bring me here on our last visit but they were closed, so we were looking forward to visiting this time. We went on a Saturday. It was busy and there was a long queue - showing how popular it is. We did find a table relatively quickly though and the food didn't take as long as I expected to arrive. I had the seafood basket and swapped the shrimp for extra flying fish and kingfish. Really nice and generous portions. My meal was $30BBD but, considering the size of it and the fact it included a glass of wine, it was a good price. Would visit again.

2  Thank 8899Donna
Reviewed August 15, 2015

The spectacular view of this restaurant is only surpassed by its excellent cuisine. The food was very sumptious and presentation excellent. The atmosphere is festive and patrons very friendly which was coupled with friendly and efficient staff.

1  Thank Candice R