We didn't stay at the cottage but did Rinjani hike with them.
We did 2 days 1 night summit night. We LOVED it.
- tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags - all fine, clean, good conditions, good standard. They even give you a camping pillow!
- organisation: all fine, there is a briefing at the beginning, one knows what to expect
- hike itself: AMAZING, just look up the images online
- food: surprisingly good considering the very rustic conditions. Portions were crazy big, we simply gave them back half right away and it was still plenty. They even carry biscutis if one gets hungry. They made us some coffee and tea - it was all good
- guide: our guide was good, a bit timid but also very young. He will toughen up with time
Overall, I would recommend them to my friends. I don't know how does it compare to other trekking companies for Rinjani but taking in consideration my experience with trekking companies in other places (kilimanjaro and inca trail) , they did well. LLama tours in Peru bits them but there was no reason to complainMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking