Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Tour organizer

I was trying to book a tour to climb Mount Rinjani. Unfortunately, communication with most... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2018
Stefano S
via mobile
Great but though experience

We've made the 3D2N tour to mount rinjani. We were 4 friends and took the sharing package, so two... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
Seppheri
via mobile

All reviews camping equipment hot food the owner group photo remarkable experience highly recommend their services his team crater lake drinking water his brother breathtaking views airport pick equipment provided excellent service tour company special thanks sleeping bag
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Rinjani Samalas is the best there is. Azmi the manager, has been very helpful and informative in all my questions and has been very accomodating of my requests for assistance. Our guide Sufi was also very patient with me and my cousin who were pretty much always the last to arrive in the group :) He never left us and was very helpful especially during when I fell and hurt my knee and during the descent when most of the time my knee almost gave up on me. The porters too were very professional and fun to be with. They cooked our delicious meals and the tents were always ready whenever we needed them. All in all, Rinjani Samalas was very instrumental in helping me succeed in fulfilling my dream of climbing Mt. Rinjani. Thanks so much guys! :)

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Nielraz
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I travelled with my husband, brother, and parents. We have a variety of activity and physical fitness levels and went with the 2D/1N trek. The trip is fairly taxing and was probably a bit much for my parents. The guide and porters went above and beyond to help make their trek manageable. The views are absolutely worth every step and this was an amazing experience. Samalas is truly a full service operation, picking us up at the airport for a 2.5 hour drive to the mountains, arranging a hotel for the night before the trek, providing porters to carry camping equipment, a patient and friendly guide, and then taking us back to the airport even after we stayed in Senaru Village for an extra night. This is absolutely the tour company you want to choose. I would use them again without question.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The service provided was very good and I was happy about it in general. However please make sure to agree with the manager ahead of your booking if you wish for the porter to carry some stuff for you as the latter only carry food and tents not hikers luggage. My backpack was small hence I put my necessary stuff in another bag for the porter to carry as my understanding was when I read ‘porters are included’ however the porter refused to carry it and we had to call the manager and he only accepted to carry my stuff when I offered him a very good tip. Rather than that everything was well organized.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Best experience & Your money worth for sure !
I've done the 4D/3nights hike and everything was just a perfect- my best experience in Indonesia !
Équipement : perfect, clean hot sleeping bags. Being cold was the thing I was the most afraid about. Their sleeping bags are so good quality, didn't have to sleep with a pant neither pull- over. We told them what we needed more for the trek ( head lamp, jacket .).. they found it for us.
Food : delicious, never twice the same, always enough ( too much ) - same for water and snacks !
People : guide: our guide irwan was the best: experienced, encouraging and care about us. Even if he was a little sick he didn't abandoned us ( it happens in other tours). He has a good English so we had nice talks with him. The organizer cares about the customers too I forgot a jacket at their office he found a way to bring it back to me after 2 days in kuta lombok ! He answers very fast on WhatsApp which make all the organisation very easy !
I would definitely recommend the 4 days hike so you have more time to enjoy the hotsprings - the lake - the fire in the evening.
This is a hard hike but they did everything to make it so enjoyable !

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We did our trek with Samalas Rinjani and were happy with our choice (we called a few tour companies before). We especially liked our guide Supi who have lots of experience and we got along great together, getting to know him and the sasak culture through his eyes