Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Tour organizer

I was trying to book a tour to climb Mount Rinjani. Unfortunately, communication with most... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2018
Stefano S
via mobile
Great but though experience

We've made the 3D2N tour to mount rinjani. We were 4 friends and took the sharing package, so two... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
Seppheri
via mobile

All reviews camping equipment hot food the owner group photo remarkable experience highly recommend their services his team crater lake drinking water his brother breathtaking views airport pick equipment provided excellent service tour company special thanks sleeping bag
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We did our trek with Samalas Rinjani and were happy with our choice (we called a few tour companies before). We especially liked our guide Supi who have lots of experience and we got along great together, getting to know him and the sasak culture through his eyes

Reviewed September 25, 2017

It was a positive experience with It - our guide who is patient, helpful and caring.
We were first time hikers with a couple from France and we were at beginner speed.
We're glad for the food, the sights and the beautiful landscapes we got to see :)

Reviewed September 18, 2017

You won't go wrong with Rinjani Samalas. The guides are experienced (good command of English) and the porters we had were very welcoming. 3D2N or 4D3N packages will suit most of the trekkers.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2017

One of the most fantastic experiences of my life as well as the people I went with. The whole team from Haerul to Id (our guide) were extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire journey.

Our guide, in particular, did way more than he was required to do but staying with two of our friends the entire time when they took a bit longer to reach the summit and then back. Throughout the entire way, he was always motivating and always willing to support us if we had any issues or ran into any trouble.

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to conquer Mt. Rinjani.

Best Regards,
Sathya

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It was my first time hiking up a mountain and conquering the peak was made possible with the magnificent service provided by this group of wonderful, friendly people.

I took the 4D3N Package, it was the best choice we ever made. We explored the whole mountain. We were very well taken care of. Delicious yummy food. Hike was hard but to be greated by hearty meals warms me every time. Great, Patience, and extremely helpful Guide (Supi) who helped me carry my heavy things as I struggle to go up the peak.

Sleeping under million stars. High quality camping equipment, comfortable sleeping guaranteed. An unforgettable experience of a lifetime. At the end of journey, I felt like I had left my family behind.

Highly recommended.

There are cheaper tour but hey you get what you pay for. Please do remember to tip the porters and guide as they work hard to ensure you have the best experience during your journey to conquer Mt. Rinjani.

Date of experience: September 2017
Rinjani Samalas T, Owner at Rinjani Samalas Tour and Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thanks you so much