Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Tour organizer

I was trying to book a tour to climb Mount Rinjani. Unfortunately, communication with most... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2018
Stefano S
via mobile
Great but though experience

We've made the 3D2N tour to mount rinjani. We were 4 friends and took the sharing package, so two... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
Seppheri
via mobile

All reviews camping equipment hot food the owner group photo remarkable experience highly recommend their services his team crater lake drinking water his brother breathtaking views airport pick equipment provided excellent service tour company special thanks sleeping bag
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It was my first time hiking up a mountain and conquering the peak was made possible with the magnificent service provided by this group of wonderful, friendly people.

I took the 4D3N Package, it was the best choice we ever made. We explored the whole mountain. We were very well taken care of. Delicious yummy food. Hike was hard but to be greated by hearty meals warms me every time. Great, Patience, and extremely helpful Guide (Supi) who helped me carry my heavy things as I struggle to go up the peak.

Sleeping under million stars. High quality camping equipment, comfortable sleeping guaranteed. An unforgettable experience of a lifetime. At the end of journey, I felt like I had left my family behind.

Highly recommended.

There are cheaper tour but hey you get what you pay for. Please do remember to tip the porters and guide as they work hard to ensure you have the best experience during your journey to conquer Mt. Rinjani.

Date of experience: September 2017
Rinjani Samalas T, Owner at Rinjani Samalas Tour and Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Wonderful experience! My guide "MOON" and my porters they were handsome ! Perfect english, friendly, gentle i will repeat the trekk.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Feeling thankful to Azmi, I've left my watch in Azmi's office. Surprisingly, Azmi contacted and arranged all the way from mount rinjani to gili island just to return the watch to myself. Never expect to retrieve the watch, but Azmi did his best to bring the watch back to me. Deeply thanks to Azmi, highly recommend their service, Bravo!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I highly recommended trekking Rinjani with this company.

From even before we booked our 4D/3N trek, Rinjani Samalas were wonderful communicators - replying instantly. Details of the trek, including the route, conditions and what to bring, were provided and explained very well. The equipment provided was in fantastic, strong, clean condition. Our guide was very friendly, full of facts and information and allowed us to go at our own pace. Our porters were simply brilliant. Hard as nails, they carried all food, drink & equipment without fuss, cooked us wonderful snacks/meals so we never went hungry or thirsty and ensured each campsite was ready for us ahead of arrival. They even went the extra step to help (successfully) find a phone which we lost on the summit, running ahead to ask fellow guides and porters if they had seen/found it. We were treated very well the entire time, which included pick up/drop off before/after the trek and a stay in a nice hotel pre-trek. If you're thinking to do this trek, you can't go wrong with these great guys.

The trek is demanding, tiring and not really for those with a low level of fitness.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Thanks you Rinjani Samalas tour for this excellent experience. great guides and they did help us a lot as we trekked with 5 kids from 7 to 13 years old.
I highly recommend their services. Great communication before.