Review Highlights
Best experience!!!

we felt compelled to write this review after having completed the 2 day, 1 night crater rim trek... read more

Reviewed July 10, 2018
Amelia T
via mobile
Couldn’t ask for more

Myself and a friend did the 4D/3N option and it was absolutely phenomenal. Adi was super helpful... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
Rebecca P
via mobile

All reviews other companies mt rinjani mountain tour narrow trail nice guy wind chill vip package first night gili air sleeping bag rock climbing responded quickly volcanic sand pick up and drop recommended by a friend got sick following morning
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I did the 3 day Rinjani trek with Adi, which took us to the crater and the summit. It was a beautiful trek. The porters are incredible - carrying so much up steep areas, and they cooked great food for us. The guide was fine but very quiet. It's a really challenging trek to fit into 3 days. I am a fit experienced hiker, and I thought the 13hour trekking day (up to the summit in the night, back to the base, then all the way into the crater and back out the other side of the crater) was far too much. Especially for anyone a bit older or less fit. It's dangerous and irresponsible to push people that much. So whilst the trek is great - I would advise to do a longer version.

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank JoniFerns
AdiTrekkerOfficial, Owner at Adi Trekker, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thank you for using our services. Your feedback regarding our guide will become our attention to provide more and more better services in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

We just completed our hike this morning and we had a wonderful experience with Adi's Service and staff throughout. From the first e-mail and subsequent interactions, Adi had been very prompt and helpful in his replies.

Transport from the airport and accommodation the night before we began our hike was arranged by request and all went smoothly.

Throughout the 4D/3N hike, our guide, Budin and porters, Noor Malik & Saab provided us with great service and we are so grateful for their efforts in making our hiking experience a pleasurable one. Food & water was always more than sufficient and the tents and equipment were in good condition.

Budin was such an experienced and understanding guide. I am glad he was flexible with our hiking schedule and made adjustments according to our capabilities and ensured we'd save time without losing out on experiencing any parts Rinjani had to offer or miss any meals.

I would highly recommend Adi Trekker and his crew if you're planning a hike at Rinjani. Payment only to be made when meeting Adi at his office, assistance to getting to your next destination after the hike, and overall great service attitude from all staff.

I would also recommend starting the hike from Sembalun and ending at Senaru as the tougher parts of the hike are done first and you'll have an easier time descending.

1  Thank darylyap13
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Adi Trekker was amazinggg! Had a friend who got sick and couldnt complete the summit climb. Adi himself came to the hospital the same night we descended to visit and look into the matter. The next day, he came again to pay us a visit and had his employee to stay with us all the way till she got discharged at about 4pm and proceeded to send us to our hotel at Sengigi. So much patience! That was after the climb. Lets talk about during the climb now... where do i even start? Haha.
Everything was good, instructions given were clear, very organised, the food was yummy, tents, comfy chairs to sit on during our lunch break time, sleeping bags to keep us warm and the many cups of hot drinks given to us at base camp. We had 2 guides, Sinar and Poan. Both were amazing. Throughout the climb guide Sinar stayed by a friend of mine who needed more time to climb up while guide Poan stayed by us. As mentioned by the other hikers, the hike up is not easy. But dont worry, you can rest at any time, do it at your own comfortable pace :)
Hike down was harder due to the slippery loose rocks & soil. Bring a hiking stick it helps alot. By the time we descended down my legs were already jelly haha! Thank god for our guide Poan who held my hand (princess behaviour i know aha) and helped me down step by step (literally). So much patience! And for my friend who got sick, she couldn't descend down so they had a porter to carry her down, piggyback. They are oh-so-ah-ma-zing. Look no further guys. Choose Adi! So much love for them! <3

2  Thank asywashy
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Good service but we paid the price for that especially for the thick mattress. The food was ok but too much rice...(quantity was even too much for us). The owner of the company is a nice guy. Our guide was ok. With the porteurs, they were flexible to change plans for the location of breaks: we could decide to change plans.
For the lunches, we waited for a long time (3/4h around) to have our food.

4  Thank laetitia2A
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

I did the 2 day 1 night summit trip. From my first email from Australia to Mr Adi his answers were always prompt and told me all I needed. I was collected from Sengiggi where my wife and I were staying before the trek. All transport including transfer to Sengiigi, then Senaru to Sembalum and then return to Bangsal Harbour to go to Gili Air was very efficient. The food on the trek was excellent and plentiful. Our guide Basri was excellent, he was kind and a great cook for our group of 4. The trek itself is relatively easy to begin but after lunch it is very steep. Our tents on the crater rim were in good condition and the sleeping bags and mat were also good. We were blessed with lovely clear weather for our ascent to the top of Mt Rinjani. The views are awesome but in high season expect many climber, 200 plus. I found the descent tough on the legs but thoroughly with it for the excellent adventure. Special mention to Hamden who guided be back off the mountain. Thanks again Adi Trekker.

1  Thank geoffofulladulla