Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $13.85
from $266.00
from $280.00
More Info
All reviews from start to finish mount rinjani deluxe package crater rim lovely hotel rainy season lombok trip his team base camp hard work sleeping bags my girlfriend day trek great guide these guys sunrise trekkers
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Wrong time of the year to visit Rinjani. It's the beginning of the rainy season. Fortunately, the guide and porters did a good job, experience counts!

The trail is not well maintained, therefore a good pair of hiking shoes is a must.

We have more than enough food, water and snacks. The tents were clean but one did have a broken zipper. Sleeping bags are warm cozy and clean. The porters made good real lemon tea, ginger tea, or coffee to warm us up.

We were lucky to have a break in the weather and have good views of the lake.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I did book a 3D2N Rinjani climb tour with Halomi Trekker in May 2017. I was alone with two porters and a guide to assist me. They were very helpful and welcoming. My guide, Jus, was especially kind and sincerely dedicated.
Everything was well organized : food and beverage, camping gear, ...
Thank you Hanafi, Jus for this wonderful time.

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Rinjani it self : too much rubbish and faeces..!! Government should take care of this... also porters and all hikers should help government to maintain the amazing view of Rinjani from rubbish and faeces...

Halomi Trekker : they were awesome..! Everything was well arranged.
Airport transport by Mr Rian was on time. The first day accomodation at Sinar Rinjani was quite okay.
My compliment to all of our guides Irsyad, Hamdan, and Faesal for their great job by leading the team verywell eventhough 2 of our team were sick during the trip.. also thank you to all the porters especially the cook Mr Acip who provide a massive and delicious meals during the trip that we almost can’t finished everytime he served it to us.
The gears that they use is good..! I love their thick matrees and pillow...

Higly recommended..!!

Keep up the good work and don’t forget to bring all the trash down...

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Fast reply to our mails/questions.
Impressive porters and a lovely, patient guide Awan.
The porters and the guide cooked delicious food in enormous amounts, we rarely finished our plates. They also had a big choice of beverages and snacks.
All in all it was a great experience, well organized and totally worth it!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Everything was perfect. We have had an amazing 3D2N Sembalun summit trip. The sandy summit that took me 1hr to ascend 100m, hot spring after the summit and lakeside breakfast under the starry sky was a lifetime experience for urban dwellers like us from Hong Kong

Our guide Alex was super helpful in reorganizing the trip to stay on the lakeside on the second day. This arrangement gave us a superb view on the lakeside and we wouldn't have the leg to climb a 3-hour climb to the crater rim. Alex also supported me to the summit and I found this super supportive for his beng-beng and Oreo.

Our porters Reese and Al Chik(Hope I got their names right) were the unsung heroes in our trip. The food along the whole trip, especially the popcorn and the french fries were the best. We got every meal freshly cooked by our dear porters and guide, which is delicious after a few hours of non-stop ascending or descending. In the last checkpoint, they even slowed down to accompany us to the exit as it was becoming slippery and dark. I hope Reese is OK for his fall =P.

One thing I do need to emphasize is we don't have any trek training and I don't recommend people with similar training to try this. We barely make it back to the Senaru exit before sunset on the third day and were super exhausted.

Date of experience: October 2017