Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from HaLoMi Trekker tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience HaLoMi Trekker
from $269.00
More Info
All reviews pre trip heavy bags challenging trip my friend mount rinjani summit tour comfortable car crater rim amazing experience don t forget deluxe package taking care ginger tea warm sleeping bag cooked delicious food rainy season well taken care
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We were a group of three girls coming from Bali by the local ferry. The day prior the hike we started, from Bali, looking at the different companies for doing the trip, somehow we found Halloumi Trekeer. We contact them via whatapps and organise the whome thing in less than half an hour. It was sharpe, well defined, serious and we could sense experience. When we arrive in Lombok the driver was waiting, bring us to the hostel they booked for us, there we met very nice guides who explain the whole trip in the best possible way. Thereafter we went to the morning with an excellent team. Amazing, funny and very keen porters, excellent guide who share a lot about indonesia and the volcano. Then the food was exquisit, from far the best food in Indonesia, and all the camping equipments were of high quality, very comfy matresses, warm sleeping bag. To be honnest it was the best hiking experience we had and we do treeking a lot back in France! Go for them do not hesitate!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We booked the 4 days and 3 nights trip with Halomi trekker in September. Needless to say, the whole experience was amazing and all of us had a great time in Mt Rinjani. Communications for the booking with the owner, Mas Hanafi was very quick and easy. Our guide, Anci was very friendly, helpful, and professional throughout the journey. He would made sure all of us had our needs attended. The food they served during our journey were delicious. Finally, big thumbs up to the porters for bringing our supplies all the way from Sembalun to Senaru.

I would highly recommend Halomi Trekker and the guides for a trip to Mt. Rinjani!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

My friend and I booked the 2 days 1 night summit tour with HaLoMi Trekker and the whole experience was satisfying.

Pre-trip, the process of booking was easy. We corresponded via email and they responded very quickly each time. Upon arrival in Lombok, they picked us up and headed straight to check-in at the guesthouse in Senaru. After checking in, Juss (one of the guide for the trip) brought us to visit the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelap waterfalls. The trip to the waterfalls was easy going and totally worth it if you have the time. On the same night, we were given a small briefing about the excursion to the summit.

During the trekking, the guides (Juss and Yussuke) and the porters were very hospitable and they did an amazing job getting us and our supplies (food and camping gears) to the Sembalun Crater Rim where we stayed the night. The food they prepared were delicious and more than enough for the both of us, we never once felt hungry throughout the excursion. They also helped us set up the tent for the night.

On the next day, only Yussuke brought me to the summit, as my friend was not fit enough. The terrain was difficult for me but thanks to the guide, I was able to reach the summit before sunrise.

Overall, this was a physically demanding trek but the views at the crater rim and the summit were absolutely stunning and rewarding. It was an incredible experience, and we highly recommend HaLoMi Trekker and our guides!

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Best company to trek Rinjani with especially if you're a beginner like us. We wouldn't have made it to the top and bottom safely without Jus's guidance. Good communication before the trek, quick reponse via WhatsApp. During the trek, Jus was able to provide the safest route to us (not the case for all the other guides we saw). He didn't stop encouraging us to push on. Rinjani will test your endurance to the limit. Porters were helpful and food was delicious (they made us banana pancakes for breakfast at the crater!!) Terima kasih !

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I'm really impressed with Halomi Trekker. Everything is so good.

- The staffs were friendly and fast response.
- Easy to contact with helpful staff. (by email, facebook 'HaLoMi Trekker - Rinjani Trekking' or phone)
- The accommodation in Senaru and the transport are really good.
- I enjoyed trekking with my team squad so much.
- Foods very tasty and many type of beverages (water, juice, tea, coffee, soft-drink and sports drinks).
- Guide and porters were very polite, kind and great service especially "Juss" our fantastic guide that I ever met. I want to say thank you everyone for all your hard work for me and my friend. We really appreciate it.
So I had an amazing trip with HaLoMi trekker and highly recommend this travel agency :)

Date of experience: August 2017