TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews great hiking trekking company crater rim thank you very much private tour the owner fruit transport accommodation mali knowledge team scenery hike rinjani meals night
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Me with my family tryed trekking on mount rinjani and booked with Dhyns Rinjani Hiking a week before trek and we are glad  used them, Mt. Rinjani was my first trek and daughter it hard! but our guide -Sudir and all the porters made it a fantastic experience. they were all super nice and helpful. we received great food and camping equipments during the trek. I highly recommend them. I did 4 days and 3 nights with them and it was a highlight of my Indonesian holiday.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

We went to Rinjani for a 4D3N tour organized by Dhyns. I have to say that the porters and guide were very nice to us and I really appreciate the effort they made to accommodate our requests.

One advice though would be that of clearly stating any dietary requirements you may have. We did mention in our messages before departing that I was vegan and everything seemed fine, until we got to the first day and reconfirmed. Turned out they were not prepared and did not know what a vegan eats, which is fine but this should have been pointed out before when we booked. Anyhow, before leaving we had to go to the market to buy vegetables.

During the hike they were also very accommodating, but the huge amount of people around us was getting tiring. Also, I had to cut short our visit due to altitude sickness and in general I could not have eaten the same veggies for 4 days in a row. After hitting the summit on the second day we walked back all the way down which we climbed the day before. The porters did so with the luggage.

I am really very grateful for all the support they gave us and hopefully for the next vegans joining their tour it will be easier.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

We booked a 3 days 2 night private deluxe trekking package package from DHYNS RINJANI HIKING TEAM. They offer the a very good service providing complete information prior arrival by email. Our package include pick up from the airport and transfer to gili trawangan island after the hike. Our guide, Mr. Sudir came to meet us the night before the hike for explanation what to expect for the hike and for some ice breaking to get to know us better. During the hike, Sudir follow to our speed, he is very patient and know the route well, and remind us spot to take note and be extra careful, he is willing to wait for the team who hike slow behind, he lead us well and safely to every point. Most important thing is he is very supportive for us to get to the summit. The porter who bring food and equipment are all well trained, and friendly. We feel over pampered although the hike was not easy, lunch dinner hi-tea and breakfast was prepared by them and the food is good, tent is set up waiting for us at camp side waiting for our arrival. Portal is available for hire to help carry your bag prior hike. We get certificate straight after we reach the finishing point down from the mountain. Overall the package is value the price, as they quote us a very good and fair price. Thanks Dhyns and Sudir!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dhyns and his team for the awesome hiking experience! His team is really kudos and professional. We were all well taken care of! Highly recommend this team! Thanks Dhyns!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Dhyns and team. We booked a private tour and got good foods, equipment and service

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction