Ways to Experience Rinjani Trekking Center
from $170.00
More Info
All reviews rinjani trekking an amazing experience recommend this trip sleeping bag great trek crater rim sunrise organisation company tent guide mr meals night hike challenge camping
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 days ago

I had a really good expirience with rinjani trekking, accually one of my best. My guide Gde was very proffessional and made such good food that I never got hungry :). Everthing from the pick Up from your hotel and back again worked perfect, you only needed to ride along. I do really recomend Rinjani trekking center of you want to go hiking in the mountain or the waterfalls.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We did the Rinjani trekking tour in June 2019, starting in Senaru and climbed to the Crater Rim Camp Area (2641 m) where we spent the night before climbing downhill again the next morning, and we had an amazing experience. As you may have read on other sites already, the horrible earthquakes last year really damaged the volcano trek and resulted in that the three day route that leads all the way to the summit is broken, but we hardly didn’t recognise anything of those damages along the tour we did (except some fallen trees and some signs along the way that pointed out the correct direction for us). Overall, the trek felt very safe and organised.

We did a private tour with a guide and two porters from the company Rinjani Trekking Center and they were very supportive throughout the whole tour. According to them, the number of tourists visiting Rinjani was about 50 the day we were there, compared to about 1000 a day last year. Although it is a sad fact that the earthquakes got such a negative effect on the tourism business, it made the tour very peaceful for us and the camping area was absolutely amazing (without being crowded at all).

We definitely recommend you to do the Rinjani trek if you are up for a challenge - the trekking is physically tough but the experience was tremendous! Enjoy!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I did the 3days/2nights Rinjani trek with Josi as my guide and Udin as the porter! My experience with Rinjani Trekking center was very good- they replied my messages upfront quickly and correctly and the whole organization was very smooth. They even sent me a message upfront to let me know the card would be one hour later to pick me up the day before!!
Josi is an experienced hiker and will take good care of you!! Also his English is very good! Udin prepared really good meals for me- I was not expecting such good food on a trekking tour! The tent, sleeping mat and sleeping bag very in very good conditions!
All in all, I am very happy I chose Rinjani Trekking Center and want to thank Josi and Udin again for helping me achieve this great trek! Terima kasih:)

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I just got back from the Rinjani 2 day 1 night trek. Rinjani Trekking Center was everything I needed, but I really want to thank my guide Mayot. I was not sure of my ability on this hike and Mayot was incredibly adaptive to the circumstances and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. He asked on a consistent basis if we needed to rest or if I wanted to keep going. His cooking is incredible, and he was always careful to get me taken care of along the way. I can’t thank him enough for getting me up and down the mountain safely and soundly. I do hope he is acknowledged for his hard work and effort on the July 29th trek. He couldn’t have handled the situation and my trek better—well done Mayot!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

To be honest this is one of the physical challenges that did in my life. The trekking is hard very hard. Regarding to the trekking center i think that compare to others is cheap, the food provided was ok, we dis not have enough water in the last Kms, and tents we can say that were ok. Only one porter went up to the summit with us, so that is not good in case that somebody had a problem. I think that they can improve a lot of things if they think about it.

Date of experience: July 2018
PUTU N, General Manager at Rinjani Trekking Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Raul

Warmest greeting from Rinjani Trekking Center
Thank you very much for your review. Could you please advise me your trekking date and where you book the package from. Or please advise us your trekking certificate number or Booking reference.

We have checked our system for trekker 2018, we could not found any trekker name Raul. That really important for us to know what wrong on that date for improvement.

I just checked the log book, we also not found any water supply problem on 2018.
Regarding the Summit attack, It's normal 6 persons of Trekker handled by 1 guide.

FYI: We only do booking via webiste online booking, email, phone and WA, we are not cooperate we any tour counter in Bali or Lombok. Every single booking will received booking reference number and also trekking certificate.

Once again, thank you very much and your fast respond is really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Putu

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I went for a three day two night trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center. We had an amazing guide (Anci) and great porters who carried our stuff. The trekking was well organized, we could borrow jackets and head lights for free and the food was amazing (and we got A LOT)! Thanks to our nice guide Anci we had an amazing experience on the vulcano and everyone made it to the top of the summit. Would recommend this trip to everyone who loves adventure!