Ways to Experience Rinjani Trekking Center
from $185.26
More Info
from $234.29
More Info
All reviews rinjani trekking amazing experience crater rim contact mr great adventure once in a lifetime my girlfriend via email rice the owner one night fruit putu communication scenery package company
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time doing this hike as a group of 20 colleagues.
Putu and his team of guides and porters took extreme care of us and make our hike and stay in camps at Carter as comfortable as possible.

Any business likes this needs a human touch element and Putu has it all and was very flexible with our requests wether to arrange a camp fire on mountain, arranging a different transport for couple of guys who left early and dropping us to airport the other day . I also can’t thank enough to help one of my colleague who had minor collapse while hiking, helped him carry it back to village and made sure he was well looked after. I recommend Rinjani Hiking Centre without doubt.

2  Thank montu1402
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I did the 3days/2nights Rinjani trek with Josi as my guide and Udin as the porter! My experience with Rinjani Trekking center was very good- they replied my messages upfront quickly and correctly and the whole organization was very smooth. They even sent me a message upfront to let me know the card would be one hour later to pick me up the day before!!
Josi is an experienced hiker and will take good care of you!! Also his English is very good! Udin prepared really good meals for me- I was not expecting such good food on a trekking tour! The tent, sleeping mat and sleeping bag very in very good conditions!
All in all, I am very happy I chose Rinjani Trekking Center and want to thank Josi and Udin again for helping me achieve this great trek! Terima kasih:)

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I just got back from the Rinjani 2 day 1 night trek. Rinjani Trekking Center was everything I needed, but I really want to thank my guide Mayot. I was not sure of my ability on this hike and Mayot was incredibly adaptive to the circumstances and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. He asked on a consistent basis if we needed to rest or if I wanted to keep going. His cooking is incredible, and he was always careful to get me taken care of along the way. I can’t thank him enough for getting me up and down the mountain safely and soundly. I do hope he is acknowledged for his hard work and effort on the July 29th trek. He couldn’t have handled the situation and my trek better—well done Mayot!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

To be honest this is one of the physical challenges that did in my life. The trekking is hard very hard. Regarding to the trekking center i think that compare to others is cheap, the food provided was ok, we dis not have enough water in the last Kms, and tents we can say that were ok. Only one porter went up to the summit with us, so that is not good in case that somebody had a problem. I think that they can improve a lot of things if they think about it.

1  Thank luarit
PUTU N, General Manager at Rinjani Trekking Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Raul

Warmest greeting from Rinjani Trekking Center
Thank you very much for your review. Could you please advise me your trekking date and where you book the package from. Or please advise us your trekking certificate number or Booking reference.

We have checked our system for trekker 2018, we could not found any trekker name Raul. That really important for us to know what wrong on that date for improvement.

I just checked the log book, we also not found any water supply problem on 2018.
Regarding the Summit attack, It's normal 6 persons of Trekker handled by 1 guide.

FYI: We only do booking via webiste online booking, email, phone and WA, we are not cooperate we any tour counter in Bali or Lombok. Every single booking will received booking reference number and also trekking certificate.

Once again, thank you very much and your fast respond is really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Putu

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I went for a three day two night trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center. We had an amazing guide (Anci) and great porters who carried our stuff. The trekking was well organized, we could borrow jackets and head lights for free and the food was amazing (and we got A LOT)! Thanks to our nice guide Anci we had an amazing experience on the vulcano and everyone made it to the top of the summit. Would recommend this trip to everyone who loves adventure!