Book In Advance
Tours from Rinjani Trekking Center tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rinjani Trekking Center
from $190.00
More Info
from $190.00
More Info
All reviews rinjani trekking recommend this trip an amazing experience sleeping bag great trek sunrise organisation tent volcano summit guide mr meals night hike challenge camping
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I just got back from the Rinjani 2 day 1 night trek. Rinjani Trekking Center was everything I needed, but I really want to thank my guide Mayot. I was not sure of my ability on this hike and Mayot was incredibly adaptive to the circumstances and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. He asked on a consistent basis if we needed to rest or if I wanted to keep going. His cooking is incredible, and he was always careful to get me taken care of along the way. I can’t thank him enough for getting me up and down the mountain safely and soundly. I do hope he is acknowledged for his hard work and effort on the July 29th trek. He couldn’t have handled the situation and my trek better—well done Mayot!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

To be honest this is one of the physical challenges that did in my life. The trekking is hard very hard. Regarding to the trekking center i think that compare to others is cheap, the food provided was ok, we dis not have enough water in the last Kms, and tents we can say that were ok. Only one porter went up to the summit with us, so that is not good in case that somebody had a problem. I think that they can improve a lot of things if they think about it.

Date of experience: July 2018
PUTU N, General Manager at Rinjani Trekking Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Raul

Warmest greeting from Rinjani Trekking Center
Thank you very much for your review. Could you please advise me your trekking date and where you book the package from. Or please advise us your trekking certificate number or Booking reference.

We have checked our system for trekker 2018, we could not found any trekker name Raul. That really important for us to know what wrong on that date for improvement.

I just checked the log book, we also not found any water supply problem on 2018.
Regarding the Summit attack, It's normal 6 persons of Trekker handled by 1 guide.

FYI: We only do booking via webiste online booking, email, phone and WA, we are not cooperate we any tour counter in Bali or Lombok. Every single booking will received booking reference number and also trekking certificate.

Once again, thank you very much and your fast respond is really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Putu

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I went for a three day two night trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center. We had an amazing guide (Anci) and great porters who carried our stuff. The trekking was well organized, we could borrow jackets and head lights for free and the food was amazing (and we got A LOT)! Thanks to our nice guide Anci we had an amazing experience on the vulcano and everyone made it to the top of the summit. Would recommend this trip to everyone who loves adventure!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

All in one was great. Organizing from Germany was great. The whole staff was very friendly! Porters made awesome food for us and carried food and camping stuff. Our guide wasn’t the best one. First day he was with us all the time.The 2day going up to the summit was really hard on the volcano ground(2steps forward, one back) and he didn’t assist or motivated us(was somewhere in front, waited till we came and then said go and he slept and then he came again)we went all up the mountain by our self. My husband was fine, he was assisting me. My muscles were still able to make it but my head wanted to go back. At the end we made it to the summit on time for sunrise all by ourself.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I’m not really a mountain girl but I did it. The path was clear and it was easy at the beginning but after third base the climb was so high and hard. It was rocky and piked and sandy and slippery. So you have to prepare yourself. But believe me, the view was worth it.

I started at 8 in the morning and reached the first camp at around 5 or 6, just in time for sunset. After building my tent I slept and woke up to see the sunrise. I back in the next day, and just needed 6 hours to reach the Senaru gate. It would be better if you have another day so you can go to Segara Anak and hot spring in the morning, continue to the top, spend another night in tent and go back the day after.

If you do it like me, it would be really exhausting. I couldn’t move my feet after.

If you have extra money you can rent porter and guide so they bring all your things. I didn’t do it, me and my bf rent tent, sleeping bag and everything, and brought it by ourselves. You’ll need around 1 million rupiah or maybe more per person to rent porter and guide and stuff.

If you go by yourself, make sure that you have enough drink and food. There was almost no water to refill my drink, because I was there in dry season. Three big bottles of mineral water for two people were not enough for me, we needed one more.

Good luck!