Ways to Experience Rinjani Trekking Center
from $185.26
More Info
from $234.29
More Info
All reviews rinjani trekking amazing experience crater rim contact mr great adventure once in a lifetime my girlfriend via email rice the owner one night fruit putu communication scenery package company
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I just got back from the Rinjani 2 day 1 night trek. Rinjani Trekking Center was everything I needed, but I really want to thank my guide Mayot. I was not sure of my ability on this hike and Mayot was incredibly adaptive to the circumstances and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. He asked on a consistent basis if we needed to rest or if I wanted to keep going. His cooking is incredible, and he was always careful to get me taken care of along the way. I can’t thank him enough for getting me up and down the mountain safely and soundly. I do hope he is acknowledged for his hard work and effort on the July 29th trek. He couldn’t have handled the situation and my trek better—well done Mayot!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

To be honest this is one of the physical challenges that did in my life. The trekking is hard very hard. Regarding to the trekking center i think that compare to others is cheap, the food provided was ok, we dis not have enough water in the last Kms, and tents we can say that were ok. Only one porter went up to the summit with us, so that is not good in case that somebody had a problem. I think that they can improve a lot of things if they think about it.

1  Thank luarit
PUTU N, General Manager at Rinjani Trekking Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Raul

Warmest greeting from Rinjani Trekking Center
Thank you very much for your review. Could you please advise me your trekking date and where you book the package from. Or please advise us your trekking certificate number or Booking reference.

We have checked our system for trekker 2018, we could not found any trekker name Raul. That really important for us to know what wrong on that date for improvement.

I just checked the log book, we also not found any water supply problem on 2018.
Regarding the Summit attack, It's normal 6 persons of Trekker handled by 1 guide.

FYI: We only do booking via webiste online booking, email, phone and WA, we are not cooperate we any tour counter in Bali or Lombok. Every single booking will received booking reference number and also trekking certificate.

Once again, thank you very much and your fast respond is really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Putu

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I went for a three day two night trekking with Rinjani Trekking Center. We had an amazing guide (Anci) and great porters who carried our stuff. The trekking was well organized, we could borrow jackets and head lights for free and the food was amazing (and we got A LOT)! Thanks to our nice guide Anci we had an amazing experience on the vulcano and everyone made it to the top of the summit. Would recommend this trip to everyone who loves adventure!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

All in one was great. Organizing from Germany was great. The whole staff was very friendly! Porters made awesome food for us and carried food and camping stuff. Our guide wasn’t the best one. First day he was with us all the time.The 2day going up to the summit was really hard on the volcano ground(2steps forward, one back) and he didn’t assist or motivated us(was somewhere in front, waited till we came and then said go and he slept and then he came again)we went all up the mountain by our self. My husband was fine, he was assisting me. My muscles were still able to make it but my head wanted to go back. At the end we made it to the summit on time for sunrise all by ourself.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I got myself booked with Rinjani Trekkers . Landed in senaru village where I was shocked to stay in this homestay which was filthy and noisy. Hardly had enough sleep. The move to sembalun the next day was delayed and despite paying extra for a Porter and guide to myself it was haphazardly planned . Guide given to me was not properly trained. Lunch was served late in Pos 2 and campsite set late plus dinner was even late. Next day walk to summit was like 245 am when most of them were already hiking up the summit. Overall bad service by this trekkers under sobah . If you are a solo traveller RinjAni trekker is a very bad choice

Date of experience: April 2018