Book In Advance
Tours from Rinjani Trekking Center tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rinjani Trekking Center
from $190.00
More Info
from $190.00
More Info
All reviews rinjani trekking recommend this trip an amazing experience sleeping bag great trek sunrise organisation tent volcano summit guide mr meals night hike challenge camping
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

All in one was great. Organizing from Germany was great. The whole staff was very friendly! Porters made awesome food for us and carried food and camping stuff. Our guide wasn’t the best one. First day he was with us all the time.The 2day going up to the summit was really hard on the volcano ground(2steps forward, one back) and he didn’t assist or motivated us(was somewhere in front, waited till we came and then said go and he slept and then he came again)we went all up the mountain by our self. My husband was fine, he was assisting me. My muscles were still able to make it but my head wanted to go back. At the end we made it to the summit on time for sunrise all by ourself.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I’m not really a mountain girl but I did it. The path was clear and it was easy at the beginning but after third base the climb was so high and hard. It was rocky and piked and sandy and slippery. So you have to prepare yourself. But believe me, the view was worth it.

I started at 8 in the morning and reached the first camp at around 5 or 6, just in time for sunset. After building my tent I slept and woke up to see the sunrise. I back in the next day, and just needed 6 hours to reach the Senaru gate. It would be better if you have another day so you can go to Segara Anak and hot spring in the morning, continue to the top, spend another night in tent and go back the day after.

If you do it like me, it would be really exhausting. I couldn’t move my feet after.

If you have extra money you can rent porter and guide so they bring all your things. I didn’t do it, me and my bf rent tent, sleeping bag and everything, and brought it by ourselves. You’ll need around 1 million rupiah or maybe more per person to rent porter and guide and stuff.

If you go by yourself, make sure that you have enough drink and food. There was almost no water to refill my drink, because I was there in dry season. Three big bottles of mineral water for two people were not enough for me, we needed one more.

Good luck!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We went for a 3 day trip with Rinjani trekking centre.
Overall very good company. They organized also transport to Lombok from Bali.
The food was excellent and equipment good. The hike is manageable and much easier with trekking poles. Take lots of jackets with you.
We had a good guide and the porters did a very good job.
There is a lot of litter near the paths and campsite. This is not a specific problem of rinjani trekking centre. But we think that the trekking companies together and park service have to do more to solve this issue.

Greetings
Anna and Steffen

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Booked the trip via Al’s Rinjani Trekking. The organisation and contact with Al was very good and included airport pickup, accommodation before the trek and laundry service whilst trekking. The food during the trek was very good and my guide (Din) & porters made a good effort to make it an awesome experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Rinjani Trekking center offered and delivered a good service.

They arranged a car to pick us up from our hotel in Kuta and took us to Senaru where they gave us breakfast and introduced us to our guide Mida and our porters for the next three days.

Mida was perfect for us. He was quiet but always happy to answer to our questions and pointed out whatever we needed to know. He never rushed us, on the contrary he made sure we stopped to rest enough to make it through the very intense three days.

Our porters were very kind, and seemed to be enjoying the trekk eventhough they carried over 30kg each; they kept joking and laughing between them. They were much faster than us but would wait for us on the resting points with our lunch place set up, or some tea or snack. The best of our porters was Tino. He was always happy and singing and bringing good energy to the group.

The porters and Mida made an effort to put our tent up on places that weren’t as windy, they set the tent up with a comfortable slpeeping mat, pillow and sleeping bag and always prepared food abundantly.

The only complication we had was when we got down the last day to Senaru. The car that was supposed to be there to pick us up had broken so we had to wait for 20 minutes for somebody to pick us up. They later dropped us at Senggigi as they has offered.

All in all, we would recommend this comoany to be your choice to take you up to the top of Rinjani. Great team, thanks for the memories!

Date of experience: October 2017