“Our favorite sushi restaurant in Winter Springs”
Review of Nagoya Sushi

Nagoya Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I have been "regulars" at Nagoya Sushi for several years now, so much so that everyone knows our names there and like other regulars we have our own set of chopsticks they keep for us. We've tried around 75% of the sushi and sashimi menu, and liked everything we've sampled. The quality and consistency of the food, combined with the good service keep us going back again and again.

Favorite items for us include: Japanese Nachos, Salmon Tataki, Garlic Buttery Edamame (appetizers) and Big Bang, XOXO, Mexican Bubble, Orgasm, Lover, Fire Mountain, King Triton (rolls)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We enjoyed the Chef's Artistic Materpiece - Love Boat for two, and it was very yummy. The staff even taped labels on the to-go box so we could sort them all out at home. The soup was outstanding as was the Calamari & Spring Roll appetizers.

1  Thank Spacecoast_Walt
Reviewed June 4, 2012

After reviews stated how great it was, my husband and I decided to try it. We appreciate a good atmosphere and most of all good sushi... Unfortatly we had the worst service, they were not busy. Hardly ever checked on-- we had to ask for a refill on our water, and no that was not our olny beverage. Sushi was bland. Sashimi was so-so. Overall we were disappointed. Will review again if we return.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We have been to this restaurant several times and always been pleased. The food is always good, service sometimes is iffy but the visit was wonderful.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is a frequent spot for my family. The garlic edamame is great! My son enjoys the nabeyake udon, a huge bowl of noodle soup full of good stuff. Spouse and I enjoy the sashimi and rolls, daughter has veggie rolls. Service is wonderful. Weekends are busy, tho.