“Food is always good, service is great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stonewood Grill & Tavern - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pub
Dining style: Casual Dining
Orlando, Florida
“Food is always good, service is great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

This location is super close to us so when we want really good food we run in here and usually split apps at the bar. They have a good selection of drinks. Not really cheap but hey, it's Stonewood.

• Visited July 2013

“Don't Understand the Negative Reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I really don't understand the negative reviews on this place. Stonewood is always a good place to eat. I have been here on many occasions, including a baby shower after party at the high tops by the bar. I've never had a bad experience here and the hostesses are always really nice. The waitresses I have had have always made sure our food was perfect. I love this place.

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“A very comfortable bar...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

When my wife and I go out by ourselves, we often like to sit at a bar. We’ve found it to be a warmer atmosphere than a table or booth, and more conducive to conversation with other guests.
One of the best bars we’ve found is at Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Winter Springs, particularly during Happy Hour (4-7 p.m.) when certain (not all) beers, wines and drinks are half-price. Bartenders are prompt, efficient and accommodating; other bar patrons around us are friendly; and since we don’t eat big meals, we enjoy splitting a couple of appetizers over a bottle of wine. I can recommend buffalo shrimp; chicken feta flatbread; bleu cheese chips; sweet potato fries; and calamari which is usually tender but not always crisp on the outside. And they serve the best hamburger in town, at least in our opinion.
So if you’re looking for a friendly bar to sip some wine, or a martini – their specialty – with some good appetizers, try Stonewood.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Never Go to This Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I will not waste a bunch of time reviewing the place. My wife and I had had two decent dinners there, the last one a year ago. Both times, nice room, decent service and food, a little too pricey but that's ok. Met a couple of friends there who are from across town, so I had to pick a place half way. Long and short, it completely sucked, in every possible category of a dining experience. I don't know what happened to the place, but take my advice, and don't waste your evening there.

• Visited May 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Decided we couldn't stay home to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary even though it was a Monday night. Now where to go? I wanted to drive but hubby had a plan! He went to Stonewood. That was my plan too. I guess after 30 years we think alike. Had a wonderful time. The ahi tuna was fabulous as usual. I tried the mahi for the first time. It was done better than any I have ever had. The atmosphere and waitstaff were spot on. Everything was timed perfect. Just could not have asked for a better experience.

• Visited May 2013