“Good food - ok service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

the food is great Carrabba's food - service is slow and not always attentative. Gets crowded around normal dinner time but usually don't wait more than 1/2 an hour. They move you quick.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I had gone to this Carrabbas many times and had a great experience each time, but this last time was not great. We called ahead and only waited 5 minutes after arrival to be seated. Our waiter, a young man, greeted us and asked if we'd like to order drinks. We ordered a couple of draft beers, and the waiter told us that the draft system was down. So, since it was 'Happy Hour' we asked if we could get bottled beer at draft Happy Hour prices. He went to check, and came back to explain that he had asked a barman and the answer was no. I asked if he could ask the manager, to which he replied " I could, but he's going to tell me to say the same thing." We replied that if this restaurant would rather lose business than satisfy a 'beer' request, we dare not stay any further. On the way out, we told the assist. Manager about the experience, who our waiter was, and how sad it was that our small request could not be met. We loved their Sangria, steak Marsala, mussels with pasta, etc. but we will probably not return.

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We always have a great experience at Carrabba's. The waitress was friendly and the food was wonderful as always. My favorite is the Chicken Bryan and the small portion is just the right size for me. My husband loves the pork chops Marsala and my sister enjoyed the mezzaluna, which I sampled and it was quite tasty. My son had the cheese ravioli and it is also a perfect size for a growing boy. The bread is to die for!!!! This is one of our favorite restaurants in Winter Springs.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Always satisfied and the servers will do all they can to make sure you are happy. If there is ever a problem they react immediately and make it right. Food is delicious and fresh. Drinks are worth it and they offer great specials.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

this is some of the best, most consistently good Italian food, anywhere! You would never know it was a chain