“Wonderful local Italian restaurant”

Stefano's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned & operated restaurant. We have been serving the Orlando area for the past 20 years. Our guests have become part of our family, so when you enter our restaurant for the first time, you will immediately notice that this is a very friendly, family restaurant where everyone knows your name! Forget the big chains, and come try what REAL italian food tastes like.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We enjoy eating at Stephano's but usually eat early because they don't take reservations and the waiting line is out the door by 6 or 7 p.m. The owner comes around to each table to say hello and see how we like the food. Chicken piccata is my favorite and my husband likes the seafood dishes. Servings are generous. Salads could be improved however, as they are just chopped lettuce and a few veggies. I once ordered one entree but received a different one; once Stephano found out, he packaged up the correct order for me to take home at no charge. Great service!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The first thing I noticed as I approached the door was garlic. Garlic in the air wafting over every other smell, garlic everywhere. So if you don't like garlic, skip it. I love garlic! The first thing I noticed when I opened the door was the volume. These people are loud! Having a good time with friends and family loud. It was fun.

My wife had lasagna and now has a new favorite lasagna recipe. I had spaghetti with mushrooms and zucchini. The sauce was amazing. I couldn't stop eating even though gluttony is a sin.

If you are in the area, you need to visit Stefano's.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I went for lunch, it was good, plentiful and cheap. $8.00 dollars for a half a sandwich and salad. Dinners are also very goood and generous.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went early with no reservations on a Sunday was greeted and seated immediately. Our wine order was taken and quickly delivered. We ordered Vitello Alla Marsala, Melanzane Rolatini and Melanzana Rolatini Florentine. Bread and herbed oil was brought immediately. The entrees are served with a fresh crisp salad with homemade dressing (we love the honey mustard) and a side of pasta/sauce. Our meals arrived hot and wonderful. Stefano came out to welcome us and ask if our meal was good. He greets all of the patrons personally. This is our third time to visit this restaurant and will continue as it is one of our favorites. You will find it is also price friendly. It is tucked away in a plaza but the locals know where it is.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stefano's Trattoria is my favorite Italian restaurant. My husband and I have been going to Stefano's since they opened. We love their bleu cheese salad dressing (made onsite), eggplant parmasean, chicken marsala, and so many more of their menu items. The owner, Stefano, always walks around the restaurant greeting guests to make sure that everyone is content and enjoying themselves. The servers are always friendly and knowledgeable. The only downside to Stefano's is that it isn't big and sometimes you get seated in the bar area. I usually request to be seated in the restaurant portion because it's just more comfortable. I highly recommend Stefano's over any other Italian restaurant.