“Absolutely Superb!”
Review of The Ravenous Pig

The Ravenous Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ravenous Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 344 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orlando 17-92
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Ravenous Pig is absolutely fantastic! I went there for the first time last night and I loved it. I ordered scallops as the appetizer and lamb as the entree and both were delicious. The service was also great and our server was very knowledgeable of the menu. When I placed my reservation I wrote in the requests that it was me and my boyfriend's two year anniversary and our server brought out a small desert and the plate wrote "Happy 2nd Anniversary" on it. Very nice touch. I will definitely come here again.

1  Thank Brittany G

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food and the service are always top notch at the Ravenous Pig.The menu changes frequently and the food is always fresh. one of my go to spots in Winter Park. you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live in Winter Park I know the best Restaurants Spas Nail Salons Everything The Ravenous Pig I was not impressed Wannabes gathered in a mediocre local spot . It would never last in NYC which I frequent several times per year
Oh Well

Reviewed April 15, 2014

all the listings you had about winter park are great. i would also include christens steak house for the best crab cakes

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

If you like strange food, you will probably like it. Every dish is made of odd items. Ive only been once and had the most foul tasting cheese, and have never gone back. Not for me.