“Very nice Gastro Pub”
Review of The Ravenous Pig

The Ravenous Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ravenous Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orlando 17-92
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Very nice Gastro Pub”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had read good reviews at The Ravenous Pig, so was keen to try it on our visit to the Orlando area. The atmosphere is what I would call upscale but casual, and the food we ordered was delicious. I had the Salmon with Watermelon radish and it was cooked perfectly. My husband had the Pork which looked a little undercooked for my liking, but he was OK with it. The desserts that we had were divine! The service was very good too, prompt but not overbearing. I notice that if anyone left the table, the passing waiters would pick up the napkin and refold it on their place setting which I thought was a nice tough. Only downside I would say, is that the food is a little on the pricey side.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank esd3104

Orlando, Florida
“The service at the bar is abysmal”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This same phenomenon has happened to me several times, so I thought I'd throw out a warning to other potential customers. Every time I bring a date and sit at a table, the service is outstanding. When I go by myself and sit at the bar, trying to order dinner is nearly impossible. I don't think I'm invisible anywhere else BUT there. They keep my drink full, but never indicate that dinner is an option. Meanwhile, couples around me are eating at the bar. Shame on you!

Too bad. The food is good. Consistently poor service at the bar has cost you a customer.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Black_Rock_City
Longwood, Florida
“Must go”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there last Saturday night. Defenitly a restaurant worth waiting for. Food is great, amazing service. Just go ....

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sagie G
“Pretty Good, Cool Menu”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've heard so many of my friends say this place is awesome. So i had to try it. I actually ordered the wrong item. I should have ordered the burger, or something else... but I went with a salad. I'm never satisfied when I get a salad. So I need to go back and try something else. But I do have to say the BACON in that salad was outstanding!! So thick and delicious. And then I had the Pig Tails dessert. The chocolate sauce it was served with was delicious, I wanted to drink the cup of chocolate ;) The atmosphere here is great, and the service was amazing.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kariking14
Indian Harbour Beach FL
“Gourmet”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We enjoy lunch here before a Broadway Theater event. The food is presented well. We were able to get something unusual that we don't cook at home. My husband is a gourmet cook and we seldom have the same thing twice, so that's what we want in a restaurant.

Visited February 2013