“Disappointing Pickup”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ordered large cheese/sausage pizza for pick-up ($17). The toppings were applied very sparingly and the quality just didn't measure up to the many other pizza's I have had. I have dined inside several times over the years due to convenient location and it has struck me always as an average experience. Will not let the location lead me to dine there any further.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are so many varities of pizza to choose from that there is something for everyone. There are also some good salad options as well. If you are really hungry, order the pretzels once you are seated and they will come pretty quickly.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The waiter said the secret to the great pizza dough is the use of sweet water. I don't know what sweet water is, but I do know that the pizza was one of the best I have ever eaten. The mushroom soup had big chunks of mushrooms in it. When my husband was not feeling well one day, he mentioned that the mushroom soup would sure hit the spot. So, off to the resturant I went, which is about 12 miles away. I know he appreciated it!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The staff are friendly and on the ball , we sat at the bar and waited whilst ordering drinks. They have loads of drink on tap which you can try before you decide.
Then came our pizza , you must order a large so u can take some home.
The pizza is awesome you will return

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We love coming to this restaurant on our holidays. They have a great selection of beers (including some ciders!) they also have the most amazing pizza - I would highly recommend the Mediterranean one. For the health conscious, the salads pretty good too.