“No authentic but Delisious nonetheless”
Review of Tolla's Italian Deli Cafe - CLOSED

Tolla's Italian Deli Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Canopy Cafe offers excellent food at a reasonable price, for breakfast, lunch and special occasions. Breakfast is served throughout the day. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with three unique dining areas: indoors, outdoors under umbrellas or on our spacious canopy-covered patio. Take a break before or during your busy workday, or enjoy a leisurely meal when you have the time with one of our specialty mimosas. Can't get away from work? Canopy Cafe offers delivery, including catering options to satisfy all of your fellow workers. Or, bring your work with you since free Wifi is available. For those that don't live or work in Winter Park, our restaurant is conveniently located near the Sunrail station. If arriving by car, parking should never be a problem. Planning Your Next Event? If you are hosting a Corporate Event or a Special Celebration we offer our entire restaurant to only you and your invited guests, after normal business hours. We offer several menus at different prices along with a variety of wines and beer. Talk to our Event Planner for dates, times, menu and pricing. We want to help make your event special. Make our place yours. Restaurant available from 4:30 PM until 10:30 PM, 7 days a week with a 2 1/2 hour time limit
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Well the restaurant isn't located in a great area but once inside it was very nice. The food more importantly was Delisious I had a chicken breast w gongorzola cheese and white wine sauce, it was tender and the pasta was cooked perfectly. My husband had the chicken parmigiana and it was Delisious too, the sauce tasted fresh and the cheese was goooie. My daughter ordered the eggplant parmigiana and it was weird, the eggplant was cooked nicely but there was a layer of fried breadcrumbs ( not on the eggplant but a separate layer, just crumb layer) strange and made the dish alittle dry. But all in all we liked this place enough to go back and try some more meals.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had a coupon fot this Italian restaurant for some time and decided to give it a try.
It not a huge place but the seating ouside and inside very cozy.....Italian food is my Fav
and found Tollas good but a bit over priced for what you got...it is Winter Park and all but.....
outherwise the service was pleasent and relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a quiet small place, my wife love the Chicken Parmesan, and I usually get a side of meatball and a side of sausage for my dinner with a Caesar Salad . The service has always been very pleasant and normally the owner is there in the kitchen giving each meal a personal attention.

I like sitting in the screened porch, but they have special screens that allow it to be air-conditioned so it is very nice year around, the only thing sometimes the porch AC is too much for my wife so I recommend a light sweater even in the summer for the ladies, they do turn it up upon request.

For Italian in Winter Park I also recommend Prada on Park Avenue and Anthony's Pizza off Howell Branch and 436. But they are all quite different dining experiences. For quiet, intimate dining Tolla's is the place, to be seen and network try Prada, and for families try Anthony's.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here a few times in the last year. Each time we went, the staff was extremely knowledgable and attentive. It didn't matter if there was only one other party or even if the entire place was filled. It can be busy on the weekends so I would definitely call ahead if you are planning on going out Friday or Saturday night. We called at the last minute one night and they made room (set up tables on the walkway in front of the restaurant.
As for the food everyone has enjoyed the dished they ordered. Everything was cooked perfectly, even my child's meal- he can be picky but he ate it all! I would recommend this place!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have eaten here a couple of times and really love it. The Menu is authentic italian, with lots of pasta choice, all tasty and well presented.

Staff are cheerful, know the menu well and are happy to help.

Location is great, nice atmosphere and fab music.

I will definitely be returning sometime soon.