“This is the best Thai place ever!”
Review of thai villa

thai villa
Ranked #72 of 344 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I came to this area on business and was told I must visit thai villa. We drove 18 miles to get here and it was soooo worth it. Servicevwas friendly and professional. Great prices. Most of all the flavor of every dish was amazing. We had Tom Kha which was perfect. Red curry and salad with peanut dressing was perfect. If u live anywhere near this place make the trip.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

A good place to lunch or diner. Nothing fancy but quality of the food is good, people are very nice and the choices on the menu are sufficient. They have lunch boxes that are very appealing since you decide the main dish inside. A good place to go to especially if you are in a casual mind.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Been eating here for years, then moved. I haven't found anything as good as this place. The family that runs it is very nice. They get excited when you ask questions. My sister and I went in with our kids and just started trying stuff. The server started bringing stuff we didn't order. She said they love it when people love their food as much as we did and were willing to try different things. They will tone the spice down, if you ask. I really miss them. Try the lunch box, really good and all sorts of different stuff for a great price! Very small restaurant and I think it is closed on Wednesdays. They also leave once a year for two weeks to visit home. Don't pass this little gem!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am so blessed to have such an amazing restaurant so close to my house! It is tucked away on the corner of Aloma and Goldenrod. Everything I have tried has been amazing! My favorite has been the soft shell crab in curry sauce! Great food and well priced. Worth every bite!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is the best place to find authentic thai food in Orlando. Everything is great. The atmosphere is very relax. I love this place so muchhhhhhh.