“Excellent Thai food and service”
Review of thai villa

thai villa
Ranked #87 of 333 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent Thai food and service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have had Thai food, one of my favorites, at restaurants across country and this ranks at top. Excellent food, quaint atmosphere, and thoughtful service. When I arrived there were few in restaurant. Later a large family group arrived and was seated next to me in small restaurant. The waitress asked me if I wanted to move, which I did. This made for a pleasant dining experience and I appreciated the thoughtfulness. With great food and fine service--what more do you want in a dining experience in local restaurant for a modest price!

Visited August 2013

orlando, florida
“Best authentic Thai in the area!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

If you drive quickly you can almost pass this gem! It is a tiny restaurant but you will not regret seeking it out! Great authentic Thai food and perfect for my mom who is a vegetarian! She loves the crispy eggplant and I love the crispy shrimp with chili! And the pinneaple rice...come in an actual pinneaple, find out this diamond in the rough!!

• Visited January 2013
orlando
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very small restaurant with truly authentic Thai food. Has a nice lunch menu as well. Prices reasonable.

Visited September 2012
“Best Thai we've found in the Orlando area.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

It's a little hole in the wall kind of place. Friendly staff, comfortable booth, excellent food. I explained the heat level I wanted in my Panang as "a little more than medium, but not too hot" and they got it just right.

Orlando, FL
“Not fancy, just good.”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Awesome Thai food. Good for dine in or take out, very nice staff. Great lunch specials.

Very small space, always seems to be full with people waiting for take out.

Visited January 2012