“Look past the location”

Ranked #15 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We have the freshest ingredients and fly our fish and seafood in daily from Boston, MA. As one customer said "the food is always fresh, the service friendly, and the prices reasonable". So come on in and give us a try or welcome back and enjoy.
Redmond, Washington
“Look past the location”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

At first I was a little iffy about this place because it's located in an older strip mall. The menu offers all the fried food you want with a good selection of sides that come with your meal. When ordering keep in mind their portions are HUGE. The place has a nice family type atmosphere and seems to run efficiently. If I'm in the area I'd consider going back again

Visited April 2014
1 Thank berlykim55

Florida
“Good Food in a Casual Setting”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

It's been a year since I have reviewed Boston's and, happily, I have been able to go back several times to enjoy lunch or dinner. The food is great, the service is great, and the price is great. I was a bit disappointed that they ran out of popcorn shrimp on my last visit but the fried shrimp was just as good. Always jump at the chance to enjoy a meal here.

Visited April 2014
“Nothing special ”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We went there after hearing good reviews. I found it mediocre at best. If you want lots of fried food, then this is your place. You wait in a line to place your order and then you're seated. The wait staff is very pleasant. My husband enjoyed his meal and my son enjoyed his clam chowder. None of us said we are anxious to return. Not one of those places you would frequent.

1 Thank eligadd
“Fresh from up North”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Love knowing that what you eat here is always so fresh. I enjoy the clam chowder and their blackened fish dishes. Oh and the fried oysters! Always yummy.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank scrapbookfoodie
“good fresh sea food!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The fish was very fresh and I have yet to be disappointed at Boston's. My husband really likes the shrimp, too. We always get the lunch portions because the portions are so big. Nice friendly service and good food, so we go back. Just a good place to go to get some decent sea food.

• Visited March 2014