“One of the Best Thai Meals Ever”
Review of SIAM Garden

SIAM Garden
Ranked #81 of 344 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 21, 2011

My husband and I dined at Siam Garden three times when we were in Winter Park in the beginning of December. All of the food we ordered was quite good but the Fried Eggplant in the Panang Curry was truly one of the best Thai entrees that we have ever had. The eggplant was so light and delicious and not heavy or greasy at all as we have experienced at other Thai restaurants in the past. The service was very friendly and efficient. We would definitely return.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

At the recommendation of fellow foodies, I gave Siam Garden Restaurant in Winter Park a try. (I am partial to Sea Thai). A standalone establishment across Winter Park Village on Webster Avenue. Details at http://theprimlanikitchen.blogspot.com/2011/08/siam-garden-review.html

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I am half Thai. In my family we speak and eat Thai/Laos. I miss my Mom's cooking and when I crave Thai, Siam Garden is where I go for take out. There are several Thai restaurants in my area, but their Thai food seems Americanized. Sorry, just being honest. When I feel like something light, I get either; Thai Beef Salad with a squeeze of a bit more lime and add my own dried crushed pepper. Or I get the papaya salad (extra lime) with chicken satay, or the chicken laarb. When I need something heavier (nice on a cold evening) I get ; Thai Green Curry (say Gaeng Kew Wan Guy)with Chicken poured over steamed rice, which comes with. I think it comes with cubes of potato, but I ask specifically for the potato addition. Sometimes I ask for pineapple chunks in lieu of the potato. Or the Woon Sen noodles (ask for it stir fried) with ground pork as the meat choice. It's called Put Woon Sen Moo. I dip each mouthful into Siracha hot sauce for an extra kick. When it comes to restaurants, It's all about the food to me. And the food is great here.

1  Thank FloridaMom3
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This restaurant is kind of old and run down. On my last visit the server acted mad at the world and actually was quite unfriendly and ignored us.
The bathroom had no soap and wasn't the cleanest I've seen.
However, I have been eating here 10 years regularly and have never had a bad meal despite the other shortcomings.
I've eaten at all the Thai restaurants in central Florida and this is the one I keep returning to!

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I went to Siam Garden because of a recommendation from a colleague. My colleague was on spot. The food and service were great. I am definitely going back when I am at the Maitland office. This place is a jewel!