“best italian restaurant in Winter Park”

Giovanni's Restaurant
Ranked #190 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

love the food and love the service. very clean place. twice a week I dinne in with my husband and my favorite dish is veal pickata and my husbands favorite dish is chicken gorgonzola. Pizza is great too and the house dressing is amazing.

4  Thank myra s
There are newer reviews for Giovanni's Restaurant

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great local food! I'm used to having them deliver great pizza to my house all the time, so I thought I'd have my sons birthday party there. Very comfortable environment. My wife had seafood and I had penne with grilled chicken. Our children loved the pizza. The workers are very nice, and the food was fantastic. Great place to celebrate with your family!

5  Thank Tom D
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I go there every time. Love the food and the service is excellent. Overall a very nice and clean place. One thing that has gotten my attention is that everytime I go there I see a lot of my neighbors which makes me even happy. Try it and I promise you won't regret it.

6  Thank Diadoma
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went to eat at Giovanni's in Winter Park last Thursday with my girlfriend. This restaurant is the best!!! Our server was very nice and polite and got all of our food out very quickly. Beyond that, the food itself was the best! I had the eggplant parmesean and my girlfirend had the chicken sorrentino. They were some of the best Italian food that we've ever had. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone, and I plan on bringing the rest of my family here when they are in town. If you're looking to eat well at a good price than Giovanni's is definitely the place to go!

4  Thank Sctbub
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I were both in the mood for pizza and I wasn't in the mood to cook, so we opted to go for the tried and true standby. He was thinking sicilian and since not every pie place does this, and/or does it well, we decided to give Giovanni's a shot. We were not disappointed, this was a great pie! Rather than try to figure out what toppings we wanted we ordered the Giovanni's Special selection. The pie was loaded with goodies! This is definitely a keeper.

2  Thank Flknitchik