“Summer lunch”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 367 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert, snack or specialty coffee is available until 1am. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays until 2pm. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while we visited town for a few hours. We had a variety of things—turkey Brie, club, blackened fish. Service and food was good. The Caesar salad was a little too anchovyish for me.

Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate it and you!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I usually love 310 on the Lake, but we decided to try this site on Park Avenue. The server was sarcastic and too busy to check on us. The food was nothing special. There were four of us and the restaurant was not crowded, but our food took a long time. Everything was average. Nothing special at all. Nothing memorable. Would not go back.

Suzannah F, Marketing Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Sarah, We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy your time at our establishment. We strive for excellence and when we fall short we like to correct our mistake. If you would please reach out to our manager, Lucky, at lucky@310parksouth.net. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your visit in more detail. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch while shopping with my family. We enjoyed the atmosphere inside because it was entirely too hot to eat outside today. My daughter had the chicken ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce with kale, two others had the chicken sandwich special, one with black bean& ham soup and the other with a free salad. I had the grilled chicken pimento cheese sandwich that also had bacon and a fried green tomato. The sandwiches were delicious and all were better than the pasta dish my daughter. It was good, but the sandwiches were loads better. I was surprised the entree didn’t come with bread or a tossed salad as it was more expensive and much smaller than the other dishes. Their house dressing is a creamy balsamic and also very good.

Thank you for your review and feedback! We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I had heard nothing but good things about 310 Park South before making a reservation here for dinner with family. My expectations were met and far exceeded with the variety of options for dinner and the taste was superb. Each of the 4 of us ordered a different entree, and we all cleaned our plates. The tuna filet salad was one of the best salads I've ever had in my life and the ahi tuna was cooked to perfection. But the dessert was on another level. My fiance and I shared the chocolate trifle which was a dish I will not soon forget. I will definitely be returning here in the future!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We met family for brunch and sat at the sidewalk tables. The waitress was entertaining and had great suggestions for food choices. I like that the restaurant lets the servers taste the daily specials so they can accurately describe the food. The salad of the day, a southwestern version, was our top pick. They offer unlimited mimosas for $15 too.