“Nice food very friendly staff”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 342 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Wanted a nice meal to cap off an excellent week. Seated on bar side, solo, waitperson was superb and very attentive. Had the alligator tail app and the roast suck entree. Duck good portion, maybe could have used a bit more sauce. Veggie side was the infamous Cali blend. Seems popular with the locals.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

During our recent stay in the Orlando area, I had the chance to re-connect with a childhood friend and to meet each other's wives. My friend picked out 310 Park South as the place to meet for lunch, and we had a good time. Every one else had salads and I had a big turkey club sandwich. A very nice start to a fun day visiting and catching up.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Not a bad restaurant, although I don't want to spend $32 on steak. Instead, I took the Turkey Brie and was delighted. The flavors were greatly balanced. I sat outside because it was really relaxing and comfortable. I would come back for a light lunch, but probably not dinner.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband made reservations here for the brunch on Mother's Day. He made them at 1 pm thinking most of the crowd might be gone by then. Wrong! Rollins College was having graduation that day and in addition to Mother's Day this place was packed. There were tons of places that were being reserved so that greatly limited seating.
The brunch menu is small so be prepared. You can still order off the regular menu. My son did order the French Toast off the brunch menu and he really liked it. The rest of us ordered off the regular menu. The Salmon Burger which I had was really good, my other son had the Fish and Chips and he said that was really good. My husband had some other kin od sandwich and he said it was just ok.
Our server who was busting his tail to keep up was fantastic! Good and attentive service in a crazy busy place!
The place was super busy and really not relaxing at all.
Drinks were good .

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

The bloody Mary's were nothing special , neither was the food . Nice sitting area outside . The staff was very nice too . With all the places to eat on park ave , we wouldn't go back to this one .