“Pub Style Excellence”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
“Pub Style Excellence”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous blackened fish sandwich, fresh, tasty chicken salad with soup. Waitress was effervescent. A great take in an upscale community.

Chicagol, IL
“Really good food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here yesterday and really enjoyed the food and service. I chose the mushroom ravioli and my husband had a turkey club sandwich with a really nice side salad instead of french fries. My ravioli had amazing flavor with a wonderful variety of mushrooms inside the ravioli and a very light sauce with olive oil, fresh tomatoes and herbs. My husbands club was huge, on fresh whole grain bread. There was so much meat, cheese and hard boiled eggs on his sandwich that he was able to incorporate some into his salad and had a wonderful Julienne salad accompanying his sandwich. A lot of food, but he managed to finish it all with a bit of help from me. Would love to have tried the deserts, they looked wonderful but, there was no room. The service was great. Really enjoyed this place and will be back.

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“Best gator tail ever”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They serve alligator tail like no other place I've visited. It's similar to a schnitzel; pounded flat, breaded, fried and served with a delicious sauce. Damn tasty!

• Visited November 2012
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Good place with late hours”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

As a new resident of Florida, I am still trying to figure out the areas. This street really throws me off because everyone goes out all dressed up to get some dinner. I would think people would be looking to relax after hours instead of getting all decked out for dinner. Nonetheless, we were happy with our visit.

Atmosphere - Right on Park Ave. and therefore has a great buzz about it. Even on a Wednesday night. The outdoor seating is nice and covered so no worries about the rain. The seats closer to the street however might mean scooting in tight to not get wet when it rains. Funny to me to sit out and watch a persons open convertible fill up with water. The people, as with everyone in this area seems way overly dressed. So you may feel a bit under dressed, As far as I am concerned however, dinner time is relax time and expect me to show up in shorts and a t-shirt. If you don't want to feel under dressed, then dress up. Toward the end of our dining, some people showed up and grabbed a table on the sidewalk and started smoking cigars. I dont even think they were diners. This really caused us to hurry up and leave. The waitstaff should have told them to leave.

Service - The hostess was very snooty. Possibly because I was not decked out like the other clientele. Shame on her and the reason for the 4 dots. The waitress however is a transplant from another state and does not live in Winter Park. She seems to see things my way as well and treated us like humans. Thanks for that. I believe it is important to tell your customer facing people to treat everyone the same. Unless you want to be known as a stuffy restaurant. What that does is if someone happens to be walking by and wanted to grab a quick bite, they may opt for another place if they are not dressed for your establishment. Just a thought.

Food - The calamari was ok. If you like the entire calamari and not just the rings, this is not for you. Me personally, I wanted all the parts and not just the rings. Sure it looks prettier but it does give a different dimension to the flavor. This is a restaurant so flavors should be first and foremost. Wife had a burger. Was good. I had the Italian sammy, that was ok as well. Bread is always key to any good sandwich. It was ok. A little tougher than I would like. The cake was probably the best part of the meal. It was some kind of coconut pecan cake thing. Was good and my pet peeve is always not having the frosting too sweet that you cant eat it after a few bites. This was good.

Overall - Was just a very good experience. Some miss points in your staff should be easily corrected. Also, maybe some training on telling the people that pop up and sit on your tables smoking cigars to leave would be beneficial. I get that you don't want to be bothersome but at the expense of those eating there is just not right. Oh and your waitstaff did notice it, they were all looking at each other with the "deer in the headlights" look as to how to handle it. In the end, they chose to ignore it.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jherome241
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Reunion lunch”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our first trip to Winter Park included a delicious lunch at 310 where we joined old friends who recommended the restaurant and are local residents. The menu is quite extensive for all tastes. The service was excellent and the servings were very generous. There is seating outdoors and indoors and a great place for people watching all year round. Our friend has a business lunch at this restaurant every Friday and it is always consistently great.

• Visited September 2012