“Very good Cuban black beans for reasonable price”
Review of Black Bean Deli

Black Bean Deli
Ranked #48 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Very good Cuban black beans for reasonable price”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Ordered a special (black bean soup and 4" Cuban sandwich) which I thoroughly enjoyed, and had enough left over for supper the next night. The prices were very reasonable, hard to beat in this better area of Orlando. I will return.

• Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Based on reviews online I was expecting the most delicious Cuban food ever, but what I found was that although the food was not bad by any means, it wasn't amazing. They had run out of pulled pork and white rice when we arrived at 7pm, which sucked because thats what we wanted to eat. Portions of sandwiches are large, but portions of meals are just right. The food was good, but was missing the right seasoning that really separates a true cuban meal with just a regular meal. Lastly, there are no tables inside this restaurant, juts counter space with 5 or 6 seats so don't expect to have a sit down dinner with friends, I recommend take out.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Best Cubans in Florida!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Oh my god! These Cubans are to die for! Any time my husband and I can swing by here, we do. The black beans and rice are also delish. I highly recommend this hole in the wall restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Delish! Avoid peak times!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The empanadas are ridiculous (in a good way) here! You must try the ground beef one. Haven't tried something I didn't like here. The service is impeccable too. The place is small, so you may have to take it to go and the parking is a tad chaotic at peak times - so go a bit before or a bit after regular lunch hours!

Visited January 2013
Diamond
“Only Average Cuban Food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We ate here for supper. We both had the Spanish chicken plate. The chicken was the best part of the dinner. It was moist and fell off the bone, but was a small portion. The black beans and rice were plentiful, but quite bland. The fried plantains were interesting to try. We were disappointed because this is the first time we have not had a very good meal when using Tripadvisor. We are not sure why some people gave this restaurant rave reviews. Our food was average at best.

• Visited March 2013