“Disappointing Favorite”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I like Chili's as a chain. I mean I really like Chili's. My last three visits to this particular Chili's have been so disappointing that I am considering scratching this location off my list. I will, however, continue to eat at other Chilil's.

I assume that it is the management at this location that is the problem. The service has been slow; the kitchen has been shorting the servings; and, the management response disappointing. This location is next door to Full Sail University, and perhaps the clientele has something to do with the situation(?).

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch while running Saturday errands. The service was quick and friendly, and the food was good. The watermelon, vodka cooler was especially refreshing on a hot, humid day.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I love the way you can order food online, even from your mobile device, then drive to Chili's and they take your food to you in your car. It's made well and tastes great. And so convenient! Plus, the service is great.

My only complaint, however, is the massive amount of styrofoam and packing materials used. My meal could have been put in a much smaller container, made out of something biodegradable. However, it was in a huge styrofoam container, and each side dish in a separate styrofoam container. Then each sauce in a separate plastic container. Total: 7 containers for one entre! This is killing the environment. I don't think I'll want to order ToGo food from Chili's again, not while they use this kind of packaging. Please get rid of the styrofoam!

1  Thank CynthAriel
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stopped in on our way home from a business meeting with about 8 other guests at our table. The food
was great and the service was wonderful. My salad was crisp and delicious. Everybody ended up taking home food as the portions were a good size. This is a good place to eat as a casual dinner. We all had a
great relaxing time and our server was very attentive and always on the ball for what we needed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 8, 2008

Kid friendly and fun once in a while

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook