“Very Good Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'll ditto others' reviews... Very good Thai but the location would make you second guess your decision if you didn't read the reviews first. I had he beef pad Thai extra spicy and it was good. I only wish I would've asked for it extra extra extra spicy as extra spicy seemed like normal when compared to other Thai restaurants. If you like Thai I would highly recommend stopping by for a meal.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The best ever Thai food I have experience grill Seabass with the dip shut my eye....and i'm in Thailand

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I just recently went there for lunch. I have been many times but never wrote a review. I usually for dinner. Thai food is much like art, to some it may be beautiful and to others it may be funky. You really have to know your tastes and know what to order. I have mostly had great experiences. The lunch was a great value and dinner offers a nice atmosphere to bring a date. True, the shopping center location isn't the best but it is the food and the inside decor that counts. I always get the wonton soup and thai iced tea. They recently added some spinach leaves to the soup that makes it even better. This restaurant seems to serve a healthier version of thai food. Hard to explain so you will have to trust me. I like Nam Sod, it is a cold chicken or pork salad dish that you can get at varying degrees of spiciness. The garlic beef is a great choice too. The mango on sticky rice dessert is excellent.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We're from the Washington area and have had Thai food in quantity. Saw a review of this spot and decided to give it a shot. Do NOT be taken in by the address! 501 N. Orlando is actually the address of a shopping center and you have to go into the parking area and wander towards the back to find the restaurant. Once you get there (whew!) the food and service are superb. We had their mussamans curry (with tofu) and pad thai along with an appetizer of spring rolls. Everything was first rate and presented very nicely. We ordered medium spicy and you can get them to bring you "condiments" - which are hot sauce and peppers - to dial up the heat if you wish. I'd be delighted to go back.

1  Thank Tomxp
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This little out of the way Thai restaurant is fantastic. The place is very pleasant and the decor is very relaxing. To me this is one of the best restaurants for Thai food...I don't understand why more people don't go there!

2  Thank gjones754