“tasty”

Good for: Families with children
Winter Park, Florida
“tasty”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

very good food. triple sauce fish is delicious. good pineapple duck.

1 Thank LiliaLima

Eustis, Florida
“Tofu Satay - who knew!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Would have given this restaurant a 5 except the Phad Thai was way too sweet for us. It was much better the second day as leftovers. But the Tofu Satay dish was awesome!! and will definitely earn return visits from us! Garlic marinated cubes of super crispy fried tofu - who could go wrong with that! The peanut dipping sauce was very good but the sweet cucumber onion dipping sauce was good enough to drink! We'll have to try one of the curries next time when I go for my fried tofu fix!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank stampingirl
Orlando
“Worth a Try”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Hadn't been here in years since there are so many good Thai restaurants in the Orlando area. I remembered Thai Place as a good place to get a fast and tasty Thai lunch for a reasonable price. I stopped for an early dinner and was pleased to see the menu has expanded considerably. I ordered some familiar dishes: tom yum soup which was delicious and salmon in chili sauce which was only so-so. The sauce was very good, but the fish was dry and had little flavor. I thought the prices were a little high, but I would give them another try especially since they have Thai dancers (reservations required).

• Visited April 2012
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Outstanding customer Service, Great Dance-Great Family Environment”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We had been to this Thai Restaurant yesterday and it was an awesome experience.
Normally my motherinlaw does not like outside food, she said, they made Veggie curry really well -with mild spicy, since she cannot take much spice ,according to her health. She came and thanked the food was awesome .
My entire family loves this place.
Owner Nina - has a GREAT, Tremendous way of helping, cares, very quick, sharp and very courteous in serving the customers.
Pai was an another outstanding individual contributor to this Organization. The girl who dances -on certain nights really predicts, THAIs culture, explains and informs even though she does her Second Masters degree- way to go.
Great Place to be with and Awesome and Outstanding experience at this restaurant

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank saisriorl
“Really great and authentic place for Thai food”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've been once or twice long time ago when they only had one room but when visited this place again recently it really made an impression on me! The food is fast and the taste is amazing, all the servers are genuinely nice and happy when they give you service. I noticed they know a lot of customers by their names do I guess they a lot of regulars. I definitely go back again soon.