“Delicious and varied”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The menu is so large it's hard to choose from. Even though its a chain, each restaurant feels different. You always get great food, large portions, drinks are yummy and service is excellent. If you eat there a lot you will GAIN weight!

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

The food comes in large amounts. You could easily split a meal between two adults. Everyone in my party was happy with their food. The waitress was extremely nice and helpful. She even gave us some advice since we were there for dinner before seeing a very big midnight premier of a popular movie at the theater next door.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I had an hour before a movie showing and rain forced me to cut short shopping in the Winter Park Village. I spent the hour having dessert and coffee at the Cheesecake Factory. I've enjoyed their cheese cakes elsewhere, but I opted for the Triamisu dessert and cappuccino. The tiramisu was good, but still frozen in all but the corners. It kinda thawed while I sipped cappuccino, which was OK. Never had cappuccino with coffee grounds before. It wasn't very busy, but the servers seemed stretched thin. I did get out in time for the movie, but I would plan more time if I wanted a meal before a movie.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Sorry to say we ate there, the three of us, and had a very, very bad experience to boot. The place is tooooo loud, the waiters so slow they make you want to leave before you are served. Food was not prepared as we thought it would be. Trust me pass this eating experience by as it is a gross waste of time.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Kitchen closes later than other restaurants in the village so we often end up here after hours. Love the late night breakfast items along with an adult beverage.