“Smoothies are excellent, their food is fresh, delicious and generous.”
Review of Power House Cafe

Power House Cafe
Ranked #14 of 26 Dessert in Winter Park
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 15, 2011

What a find-we always stop by for their smoothies when we are in WP. The small, family owned business is a treat. No table service, but you order and they bring the fresh, delicious, Mediterranean style dishes right to your table-so good. I wish we had one in our hometown because I would eat there every day-my daughter does-she's at Rollins!

Reviewed May 7, 2011

Smoothies with true ingredients, they even give you calorie counts. Fresh tabouleh, falafel, chicken salad. all delicious and all nourishing. Bare bones atmosphere, only six or so tables. So worth it.

Reviewed June 12, 2009

I love the vegetarian chili, the falafle, and the tuna salad in a pita. Very reasonably priced. It is food you can feel good about eating.

Reviewed September 7, 2008

I went to the Power House Cafe, which used to be a hole in the wall, the last time I went there it was in late 1990's things have changed for the better, super Clean, very friendly, great people working, you feel you are at your Mom's Big Kitchen, the food was so fresh, when I ordered the Salad to begin with, you can tell the Tomatoes,Cucumbers and the romaine lettuce just been cut, and the grilled chicken shawarma has a very specialy taste flavory spices mmm I loved it, I wish I live in winter park to make this establishment my mother's kitchen to visit every single day! God bless the people who works and visits the Power House Cafe, its truly a great place to eat in Winter Park.

John

1  Thank berryblast
Reviewed July 22, 2008

This is a small place so be prepared to be crowded or do take out. It is worth it though for a nice sandwich. I went with about 8 other people and everyone was happy with their lunch. The chicken salad is particularly good as were the falfael. Nice variety of pitas, wraps or salads.