“JW @ Brio”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens for dinner or lunch and discover the fresh and tasty flavors of Tuscany. Choose from our vast menu of grilled entrees, Italian dishes, side dishes, drinks, and enjoy the welcoming Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens, WinterPark Village- off Lee Rd Exit from I-4. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Orlando, Florida
“JW @ Brio”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Food was outstanding as was the environment. Definate good place for a date night or a business dinner.

Visited April 2014

Casselberry, Florida
“Very Nice”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I brought my mom here along with a group of friends and everyone loves it! The bread, the drinks, and definatly the steak bruschetta appetizer were amazing. Entrees were also just as fabulous! It is a fancy place, so I would love to find an occation to return.

• Visited March 2014
United States
“Great Staff & Management”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

As a working professional you are always looking for a lite quick dinner that doesn't come with a drive thru window. In Winter Park there are several restaurants that have really nice happy hours that you can get a great meal with drinks at a great price and Brio is one of the five restaurants within walking distance of Winter Park Village that do so. Last night we arrived at 6:35 only to find out that their happy hour ends at 6:30 which is a little early compared to the others which end at 7:00. Although we were only a few minutes late the bartender was very clear that we couldn't order anything after 6:30.

While we were looking over the menu we ordered glasses of the Sartori Pinot Grigio and although it wasn't the best available it certainly was more than suitable for the meal we were having. I would certainly order again.

My partner in crime ordered lobster bisque and carpaccio. The lobster bisque came out first and must have been delicious because it was completely gone which says a lot because he makes his own and knows the complexities of not burning the cream. The carpaccio is on Brio's appetizer menu but arrives on a platter that you could serve a turkey on. Our amazement of the size of the platter was part of our discussion all evening.

I ordered the Brio chopped salad and the BBQ chicken pizza on the appetizer menu. The salad arrived with the lobster bisque and was in a rather large bowl. I love it when all the ingredients are diced up because you get a taste of all of the flavors in each bite. I've never had feta cheese but there was just enough on the salad to give it a little something more and I wouldn't change anything in the future.
When the pizza arrived it was still hot from the oven but I couldn't wait to take a bite. There was certainly a lot of heat in the first bit and I thought it was from the oven so I waited a little bit to take another but when I did the heat was still there. As I was trying to decide if someone had dropped too much black pepper on the pizza one of the managers (Erin) stopped by to check on our meal. I just mentioned in passing that I was trying to decide if there was too much black pepper on the pizza which she immediately wanted to replace for me. At that point I wasn't sure what was wrong only that my mouth was hot. Her goal was to make sure that my food was perfect for me. After she left the bartender refilled our glasses of wine and said that the BBQ sauce had some kick in it. Erin returned with the new pizza she said that she had talked to the staff and that there shouldn't have been any black pepper on the first pizza at all. Come to find out what I thought was black pepper was really pesto. I'm sure Erin supervised the prep of the second pizza and had some of the peppers removed. I took a bit and although it wasn't as spicy as the prior pizza it still had kick and as we tasted each item we came to the conclusion that the bartender was right all along....the sauce is where the kick comes from. The menu does state it is spicy so if you like that and I normally do this is a wonderful choice. My partner loved the pizza and I certainly finished the second one.

Although the food and drink were wonderful I honestly think the bartender and Erin made the meal for us last night. I was the one at fault when it came to the pizza but they took it seriously to do what they could so that I would enjoy my meal. The only complaint I would have is the time that their happy hour ends because a lot of professionals don't leave their office until 6:00 so getting to Brio by 6:30 is a push. If you left your office at 6:15 you would probably end up at one of the other four happy hours instead of Brio.

• Visited March 2014
Arlington, Texas
“5th visit and I'm done”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been to 2 locations about 5 times. The 1st was my choice. The rest were work luncheons. I can say that I've never left feeling like I've has a memorable meal. Each time I've had a different dish and not been overly impressed. This last visit was brunch and I got the crab cake with poached egg and hollandaise sauce. It was more potatoes and red peppers than anything else. The crab cakes could barely be found. I end up picking through the dish and not finishing it. The service was good, as it was on all occasions. Sadly, service alone, will not make me return. I just don't get why people are drawn to this place. Almost forgot, the bread is good!

Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Will return”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have eaten here before. A bit pricey but the food is good. We arrived for an early meal and the restaurant was empty but filled up as the evening wore on. Service was ok. Our waitress talked too much and listened much less so we had to repeat ourselves and get her attention for service.
We stayed for 2 hours without anyone pushing us out and we will return from time to time. THere are other items on the menu I would like to try

• Visited January 2014