“Exfellent food, fabulous prices”

Miller's Ale House Winter Park
Ranked #83 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed June 9, 2011

This location is right next to WDW, right off property, and offers fantastic food for very, very reasonable prices. The prime rib is great and the Zingers are very good. I recommend this restaurant to anyone going to WDW if they want a great meal for a reasonable price.

Reviewed February 16, 2010

I love Winter Park Ale House! I have slowly become a regular to this location because of the mellow/fun atmosphere, great food and prices, and even better drinks. I am a fan of Ale House in general, but this location is the best in central FL by far!!! Love it. They have awesome lunch specials during the day and a $5 late night menu (and the full menu) until close!

Reviewed December 26, 2009

Everytime I visit Florida, the Ale House is a must-stop. I usually get the Big Red, which is the best sandwich ever created, but I've never been disappointed with any order. The beer is wicked cheap, too. If that wasn't enough, they show every possible NFL game with a well-organized seating chart. This place is the best.

Reviewed May 20, 2008

Great wings!! breaded or not!!! CHEAPER BEER IN TOWN!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2008

The NEGATIVE review in here has NOTHING to do with the Winter Park Ale House that this site is reviewing. The Winter Park Ale House is phenomenal with outstanding servers and a management staff that will bend over backwards for you. We've been customers of the Winter Park Ale House since they opened back on 12/19/1993. The have excellent food portions, most of which you take home. The servers are courteous and helpful. Please don't base your decision on the negative review of Waterford Lakes. With over 38 restaurants how can they go wrong. The atmosphere is great, so many TVs to watch any sport you want. Ask them and they turn the channel! They stopped serving Chicken Pommodoro and when we ask them THEY MAKE IT! How much more accommodating can you be? I ask them to make Chicken Stirfry over noodles instead of rice, no problem. This is truly our favorite restaurant. We take all of our out of state guests here. Last week when family was flying in, they were making notes from other travelers on where to go and eat. One person said do not miss the Orlando Ale House. Seriously, I'm just a regular person who eats out all the time, and this place ROCKS! Omar the manager knows how to keep his staff happy and it shows every day. Keep up the great work you guys! I'll see you for dinner tonight! I saw you Monday night for the all-you-can-eat pasta. JUST AWESOME, the Winter Park Ale House.

1  Thank SusanVette