Lowest prices for your stay
$216
Hotels.com$216
Priceline$299
Preferred Hotels$299
1,877 results
All reviews rollins college park avenue beautiful hotel boutique hotel morse museum winter park area two blocks rooftop pool within walking distance restaurants and shops central florida valet parking rooms are spacious fire pit scholarship wedding orlando
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

I loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it.
Did I say enough?
This place is an art lover paradise. I am big on contemporary art and this place is a combo of contemporary, modern and eclectic pieces. It's stimulating and refreshing. I wish I can design my home like this.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 927anniea
Jesse M, General Manager at The Alfond Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Thank you so very much for sharing your passion for contemporary art by being our guest. We truly have an extraordinary exhibit and our connection to The Cornell Fine Arts Museum should also be on your list for "must do" next time you are in the area. We appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best if not the best hotels in Orlando.
The welcoming nature of the staff and the surroundings put you at ease and prepare you for your stay.
The rooms are spacious, well furnished and comfortable.
The art works in the lobby are both interesting and challenging and a must see.
Prepare to be amazed at this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edinburra

Dear Edinburra: We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us at The Alfond Inn at Rollins. We also can provide you with self-guided art tours when you return. We thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I am staying at the Inn for a conference. My room is extremely loud at 11:06 pm as all the noise from the main lobby echos into my room. It's sounds like the people in the room next to me are staying with me every time they open their door. There are no outlets/USB by the bed for your phone. The landline phone in the room is a cordless from the 90's. The battery is dead, so I have to use the speakerphone on the charging unit to call the desk. As the cordless portion does not work, I have to unplug the phone at the jack to turn it off. The person at the desk told me I could run around "Dot" Lake. There isn't any "Dot" Lake or lake with a similar name around with a running path. Didn't give me a map... Four star quality at it's finest.

Room tip: Don't pick room 215
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank schyzomica
Jesse M, General Manager at The Alfond Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2017

Dear schyzomica: First, allow me to apologize that our team was unable to assist your requests to have your phone replaced and also a possible room move. We always want to accommodate our guests needs if we possibly can. We have a walking map of Winter Park and I regret you were unable to speak directly to the Concierge or that you did not receive a map of the area. We appreciate your observations, which will allow us to make improvements in the areas you have shared. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

The Alfond Inn is the standard of excellence as far as comfort, hospitality and value. Within walking distance to historic Winter Park and Rollins College as well as other areas of the orlando area. The hotel is a boutique hotel that has a natural tranquil atmosphere and has an excellent art collection constantly being rotated. The staff and amenities are excellent and courteous to each guest and go above and beyond there call to serve them. The Alfond Inn at Winter Park is the standard of excellence for future hotels to come and give there guest the first class treatment in being the standard of excellence.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gatsby26

Dear Michel C: We are so glad you enjoyed our lovely Hotel and our Art work. The Cornell Museum of Fine Arts at Rollins is also available to enjoy on your next visit. We look forward to having you return and see more of our beautiful City.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

The Alfond Inn is a beautiful hotel in Winter Park, FL near Rollins College - in fact Rollins owns it and all proceeds go to scholarships for students - so you are staying in a great place and your money is also doing good. The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable, the bathroom is well supplied and large. The staff is among the friendliest I have encountered. Everyone was helpful. The bar was great with great service inside and out (having a martini outside in January is pretty special). The food and the staff in the restaurant was also superb. I did not have one complaint about this place. Walking around the little town of Winter Park is a pleasure too. I would love to go back and spend more time there. It is elegant and beautiful and not expensive for the quality that you get. You will love this place.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank darrenw815

Dear Darren W: We are so glad you enjoyed all the amenities our Hotel and our beautiful
City of Winter Park has to offer. Hamilton's Kitchen is a gem for locals and guests alike. We hope you will return when you are in the area. Thank you for being our guest.