“Dunkin' Donuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #10 of 11 Bakeries in Winter Park
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Best iced coffee, hands down. Drive thru usually has a line, but it moves quickly. They have extended happy hour, so I am one happy coffee drinker!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Who doesn't like Dunkin Donuts? My favorites are the French crullers (so lite and go down so easy, you need at least two) and Boston creme dounts filled with custard and topped with chocolate icing. I also won't turn away from an iced donut with sprinkles. This is a great place for someone like me with a sweet tooth. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my wife advises that they also have excellent coffee and it won't cost you $5 like at Starbucks.