“Use Caution...”
Review of Pannullo's

Pannullo's
Ranked #25 of 333 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: A favorite of Winter Park locals for over fifteen years. Pannullo's serves a wide variety of Italian cuisine with a creative flair as well as traditional favorites. A wide selection of appetizers, salads and soups compliment over fifty pasta, chicken, seafood and steak selections. There is something for everyone on this moderately priced menu that serves up a great salad with all dinner entrees. Located on Park Ave and overlooking Central Park, Pannullo's offers three distinct dining areas to enjoy your meal. Dine on the sidewalk and enjoy the view of bustling Park Ave or dine on the patio while escaping the rain or shine. If indoor dining is more to your liking, enjoy our Tuscany themed dining room with the same great food served in all three areas. Select from our wine list that boasts the most reasonably priced wines by the glass or bottle on Park Ave. Chef Pannullo is preparing some of our famous fresh cheesecake so hurry down and enjoy. The only thing we overlook is the park
“Use Caution...”
Reviewed September 11, 2007

I ate at Pannullo's last week... I'm new to town and my friends took me there for my birthday. The service was adequate, although nothing to rave about. I liked the atmosphere a lot -- I enjoy non-chain restaurants that have a lot of character.

I ate the ravioli terracina, which was excellent while I was eating it. My friends and I also split an order of bruschetta, which was very good as well. However, within 2 hours of eating, I became very ill. Initally I thought I just had a typical upset stomach, but the symptoms intensified and I needed to go to urgent care. The physician said I had the hallmark symptoms of bacterial food poisoning and asked what I had eaten that day... because we had a relatively early lunch, my meal at Pannullo's was all I had eaten. I spent my weekend taking anti-nausea medication, and four days later, I am just getting back to normal. It's really unfortunate... had I not gotten so sick, I would have returned in a heartbeat.

3 Thank karatekid48

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Date Place”
Reviewed August 17, 2007

Food, service, ambiance, price, all very good. We love it!

Josh and Danielle

1 Thank ngod333
Orlando
“Good for a quick lunch”
Reviewed March 10, 2007

We stopped here on February 24th for lunch and thought it was just fine. Several reviews have mentioned that it is not gourmet italian food. I agree, however it is reasonable (especially for lunch) for good quality food in a great location on Park Avenue. Everyone in my party had pasta dishes for around $8 - $10 that were very tasty. The menu is pretty extensive as you can get pasta or pizza (even by the slice) as well as soup/salad and other items. They have sidewalk seating so you can take in the Park Avenue scene and it is convenient to all of the great shopping. If you are looking for special occasion dining - I would not recommend Pannullo's, but it you are looking for a good, quick, reasonable lunch with friends or family this is the place to try.

3 Thank cuffy.fla