I ate at Pannullo's last week... I'm new to town and my friends took me there for my birthday. The service was adequate, although nothing to rave about. I liked the atmosphere a lot -- I enjoy non-chain restaurants that have a lot of character.
I ate the ravioli terracina, which was excellent while I was eating it. My friends and I also split an order of bruschetta, which was very good as well. However, within 2 hours of eating, I became very ill. Initally I thought I just had a typical upset stomach, but the symptoms intensified and I needed to go to urgent care. The physician said I had the hallmark symptoms of bacterial food poisoning and asked what I had eaten that day... because we had a relatively early lunch, my meal at Pannullo's was all I had eaten. I spent my weekend taking anti-nausea medication, and four days later, I am just getting back to normal. It's really unfortunate... had I not gotten so sick, I would have returned in a heartbeat.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.