“Casual and perfect”
Review of Pannullo's

Pannullo's
Ranked #22 of 337 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: A favorite of Winter Park locals for over fifteen years. Pannullo's serves a wide variety of Italian cuisine with a creative flair as well as traditional favorites. A wide selection of appetizers, salads and soups compliment over fifty pasta, chicken, seafood and steak selections. There is something for everyone on this moderately priced menu that serves up a great salad with all dinner entrees. Located on Park Ave and overlooking Central Park, Pannullo's offers three distinct dining areas to enjoy your meal. Dine on the sidewalk and enjoy the view of bustling Park Ave or dine on the patio while escaping the rain or shine. If indoor dining is more to your liking, enjoy our Tuscany themed dining room with the same great food served in all three areas. Select from our wine list that boasts the most reasonably priced wines by the glass or bottle on Park Ave. Chef Pannullo is preparing some of our famous fresh cheesecake so hurry down and enjoy. The only thing we overlook is the park
orlando
“Casual and perfect”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife and I had an event we needed to go to and so we opted on a quick and casual dinner. In the past we had enjoyed full entrees dessert and appetizers. We ate outside sharing the antipasto, calzone, and a pitcher of the sangria. Our servers name was Bryan. He added to the great experience.
The antipasto was the "small" version and yet we couldn't finish it. I like that there is an assortment of meats, cheeses, olives, vegetables and just trace amounts of lettuce. Never a boring bite. Foolishly we ordered the large calzone. It was overwhelming. We were there on Friday night and I just now (Monday at lunch) finished what was left of it. Excellent!!!
Finally, they sit you outside in table close to other tables. We ended up making new friends with the couple next to us. A delightful evening.

Orlando, Florida
“MUST try the apple pie cheesecake! Wonderful servie”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This building is cute and comfy. Outside seating with heaters and dogs are allowed!!!
Great service and friendly management. YUM!

Orlando
“SUBSTANDARD”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I dined at Pannullo's last evening for dinner. The atmosphere was very nice. Unfortunately you can't eat the atmosphere. I ordered Chicken Coppertino. First of all, it took forever to get the dish. The menu says this is one of their specialties, but for some reason the kitchen said it was taking much longer than they anticipated to cook. When the waiter brought the dish to the table he warned me to be careful because it would be very hot since it just came out of the oven. It was barely warm. The serving was huge. It was supposed to be stuffed with ricotta, provolone and mozzarella cheeze. I'm still looking for the cheeze. The chicken itself was very tough and the entire dish was incredibly bland. In a word - inedible. My husband ordered Chicken Marsala, which was edible, but was also very bland. Both dishes tasted like the chicken was cooked seperately and none of the flavors married. Will not go back. Save your money. If you're looking for an exceptional Italian experience, try Stefano's Trattoria (1425 Tuskawilla Rd) in Winter Springs, where we wish we had gone last night. Lesson learned!

1 Thank MsTarHeel
Winter Park, Florida
“Outstanding food and value!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Stopped by last week for a meal with the family and had a wonderful time. The service and food were great, very reasonably priced and everyone was able to order what they wanted. Would definately visit again. Thanks

• Visited February 2012
Longwood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Is Our Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife & I eat here 1 or 2 times each month. This is our favorite restaurant.

We both love the marinara sauce, it is made fresh using one of the owner's grandmother's recipes. Getting something with the marinara is a must for at least one of us. Everything we have tried on the menu has been excellent.

One of the other things we enjoy is sitting outside, it's a great way to people watch while enjoying our meal.

If you visit on a weekend, make sure to ask for a piece of the homemade cheese cake. They only make 2 each weekend and the flavors change each week.

I'm hesitant to write a review, I don't want Panullo's to get any busier!

• Visited February 2012