“On Park Ave and feeling at home”
Review of Pannullo's

Pannullo's
Ranked #18 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: A favorite of Winter Park locals for over fifteen years. Pannullo's serves a wide variety of Italian cuisine with a creative flair as well as traditional favorites. A wide selection of appetizers, salads and soups compliment over fifty pasta, chicken, seafood and steak selections. There is something for everyone on this moderately priced menu that serves up a great salad with all dinner entrees. Located on Park Ave and overlooking Central Park, Pannullo's offers three distinct dining areas to enjoy your meal. Dine on the sidewalk and enjoy the view of bustling Park Ave or dine on the patio while escaping the rain or shine. If indoor dining is more to your liking, enjoy our Tuscany themed dining room with the same great food served in all three areas. Select from our wine list that boasts the most reasonably priced wines by the glass or bottle on Park Ave. Chef Pannullo is preparing some of our famous fresh cheesecake so hurry down and enjoy. The only thing we overlook is the park
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have been to Pannullo's twice in the last two months. The place serves authentic Italian with generous and satisfying serving without the pretentiousness one would expect from a Park Avenue address. In spite of being a quality place it doesn't take itself too seriously. My wife and I like that most entrees on the menu cost within $2-3.00. This makes it easy to decide what you really want without being money conscious.
Specific high points from what I have had....chicken Sorrento, antipasto salad, greek salad, the thick calamari, the fried cheese (they should call it something cool like formaggio fritto), the bread (oh man), and the chicken gorganzola. We also are drawn to the Italian draft beer they serve. It won't be long before we return.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is the established Winter Park place to go for Italian fare surrounded by classy shopping. We love to do the farmers market on Sat morning and then head over to join the friendly folks at our favorite Pannullo's for lunch. Dinner is equally as good and fairly priced. Be sure to note the beautiful hand painted wall murals with a glass of wine. Classic and classy!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have eaten at Pannullo's on more than a few occasions. What keeps me going back is the great food and friendly staff. Wherever I go to eat, I need to feel I get good value for my money, and Pannullo's never fails. In a city full of "cookie cutter" restaurants, Pannullo's always reassures me there are still places to eat with personality nearby.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

incredible dinner, the mahi mahi was excellent, as was of course the outstanding bruchetta (where do you guys get that bread!) and caprese salad.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Although this restaurant is a little pricey at dinner, its lunch menu is very reasonable. The large antipasto is a huge meal in itself, good for those wanting less carbs and plenty for two. The small plate is plenty for one. The salad bar with many of the entrees is small but appetizing and leads to a wide choice of entrees. All seem to be cooked to order and although I didn't like the spicy fish soup, others did. The pasta items were typical of most Italian restaurants but prepared to your order and served hot and fresh. The luncheon specials were very reasonalbly priced and with the salad bar provided a very good meal. I had a chicken lunch that was excellent. Desserts seemed to be homemade and were delicious. Give it a try for lunch and eat on the avenue if the weather is right!