“Waste of time”

Banbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Waste of time”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I visited EOSS this morning for some target practice. I was informed that I could not do this as under their insurance policy they could not rent a gun to someone from outside the USA who was on their own: they would rent the gun to me if my wife was willing to come a sit at the range while I was shooting: Try dragging her away from the shopping mall to sit in a gun range!!!!

A waste of time.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Andrew S

Matlock, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Good safe fun.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

EOSS provides a comfortable and safe environment to try your hand at shooting a range of firearms from hand guns though to assault rifles.

The staff are friendly and make you feel very welcome, they are happy to spend time with you, provide a thorough safety briefing and explain how each weapon functions.

The range fee covers a whole day and you can even leave the site and return later at no extra charge. The one off rental fee allows you to swap guns as often as you like. The range of rental guns available is large and well maintained. The other cost is ammunition and targets.

A very good day out, highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent if u want to try shooting.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have to say that shooting is NOT my thing but my husband had long wanted to have a try at shooting a few different guns so I went along with him for support. We had never shot before and this company were brilliant. They were safety conscious and explained everything clearly making sure we understood. The assistant accompanied us into the range and stayed until we were confident that we knew what to do.
After a short while I decided it wasn't for me and asked to sit outside in the shop. The staff were friendly and even offered me a cup of coffee whilst my husband finished playing. I would recommend this place to any Brits that's are travelling to Florida and want to try their hands at shooting. It wasn't expensive ours was about $60 and we were there a couple of hous. It's a little drive out of Orlando but better safe than sorry and I felt safe.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Michele H
Warminster, Wilts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent staff and service, enjoyable morning at EOSS”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I searched all the reviews on the internet and this range was by no means the closest to where i was staying, 23 miles away in fact. The reviews helped me select this range and i was not dissapointed. We booked a holiday in Florida and one of my must to do's was to use firearms we can't in the UK.

I found the range really easy to find, helped with a sat nav of course, but it is well sign posted too. I went on the 1ist Nov 2013.

The service i recieved was excellent, as a vistor from the UK the staff have time and make time for any questions and they ask all the right ones too. They make sure you are fully range brifed and understand all the safety requirements before you proceed to the range, they will advise and recommend on all firearms you wish to try and let you know how it fire beforehand. The range disclaimers are easy to fill in, any question just ask. I was from well out of town and i was made to feel extremly welcome and relaxed.

I started on the Smith & Wesson- 357 Magnum recommend by Scott, that was a nice revolver to fire, easy to handle, smooth recoil.
Next i fired the the Ruger LCR 38 Special, very small and light, reminds me of the MiB "Noisey cricket", its look was very decieving it packed a punch and a sharp recoil that surprised me for its size, very accurate and easy to use.
I then fired the Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum, wow that is a beast, i can now see why they call it the Hand Cannon, I enjoyed firing that one, but my favorite was the Smith & Wesson- 357 Magnum by far.

I will finish off by thanking the staff at EOSS for the enjoyable morning and to Scott who was a star and who made my journey worthwhile, thank you.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jbfarrier
Casselberry
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good Place to get experience”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you are thinking about buying a gun this is a place you can go and rent and see how much gun a person can handle.

Visited August 2013